Some issues loading in large projects (cubase)

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
songsmite

20 Jul 2020

In some larger Cubase projects when I load a RRP and try to open the interface it fails to connect properly to the login screen. Win 10 64 Cubase 10.5 (latest) and projects are over 5gb in ram
So I get an endless waiting screen trying before the login screen.

I've been able to work around it by making the tracks in an empty Cubase project files then using the track archive/import using Instrument tracks to get them in.
And it's fine in my other smaller projects, also.
ty

Popey
Competition Winner

21 Jul 2020

songsmite wrote:
20 Jul 2020
In some larger Cubase projects when I load a RRP and try to open the interface it fails to connect properly to the login screen. Win 10 64 Cubase 10.5 (latest) and projects are over 5gb in ram
So I get an endless waiting screen trying before the login screen.

I've been able to work around it by making the tracks in an empty Cubase project files then using the track archive/import using Instrument tracks to get them in.
And it's fine in my other smaller projects, also.
ty
I had a similar issue in studio one on one song and you mentioning the above seems similar as that was a big project and has been the only time I have encountered this. I was the same just hung on loading screen. At the time I tried rrp in new song and it opened fine. Tried saving that song to new version etc in case it got corrupted in some way but rrp still would not load and just used a different vst instead of pulveriser on that occasion.

• Information