RRP Lite for FREE on Plugin Boutique

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
kinkujin

11 Jul 2020

RRP is a delight and works fab in Ableton 9 so far.

However, some of my paid REs did not come over into RRP. Anyone else experience this?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

11 Jul 2020

kinkujin wrote:
11 Jul 2020

However, some of my paid REs did not come over into RRP. Anyone else experience this?
Which ones?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MarkTarlton

11 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
11 Jul 2020
fretshot7 wrote:
11 Jul 2020

yeah thats what i got

but haven't installed or used it... can't go wrong tho i suppose 😜
It’s just one overdrive pedal from the pro-version right?
"MultiDrive Pedal LE is a limited version of MultiDrive Pedal Pro which includes 12 legendary stomp boxes in 1 plugin."

MrFigg
Competition Winner

11 Jul 2020

MarkTarlton wrote:
11 Jul 2020
MrFigg wrote:
11 Jul 2020

"MultiDrive Pedal LE is a limited version of MultiDrive Pedal Pro which includes 12 legendary stomp boxes in 1 plugin."
Yeah. It’s badly worded.
Multi drive pro includes 12 pedals.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/4839

“ With the LE version, you can enjoy the perfect sound of the legendary O-Drive.”
Or..?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MarkTarlton

11 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
11 Jul 2020
MarkTarlton wrote:
11 Jul 2020

Yeah. It’s badly worded.
Multi drive pro includes 12 pedals.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/4839

“ With the LE version, you can enjoy the perfect sound of the legendary O-Drive.”
Or..?
I had to read it again and you're right, it's just the the O-Drive.

kinkujin

11 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
11 Jul 2020
kinkujin wrote:
11 Jul 2020

Which ones?
Complex-1 is one, I’m unsure if there are others.

VariableX

11 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
11 Jul 2020
fretshot7 wrote:
11 Jul 2020

yeah thats what i got

but haven't installed or used it... can't go wrong tho i suppose 😜
no idea, the picture made it look like lots of pedals, in reality im not gonna use them/it anyway

MrFigg
Competition Winner

11 Jul 2020

fretshot7 wrote:
11 Jul 2020
MrFigg wrote:
11 Jul 2020

no idea, the picture made it look like lots of pedals, in reality im not gonna use them/it anyway
It’s one pedal. See above. I’d you’re not going to use it then buy Sphene. It’s cheaper.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Rackman

12 Jul 2020

Just noticed that you get 20 reward points for picking up Lite via Plugin Boutique. I'd been two points off a £50 discount for ages, but this pushed me over limit and let me pick of Torsion for £14.

DaveyG

12 Jul 2020

Rackman wrote:
12 Jul 2020
Torsion for £14.
Did you get any nice sounds out of it? Because I never did! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rackman

12 Jul 2020

I think it's very much dependent on what you put in, both in terms of audio/samples and time. I record picked guitar and feed it in and get some lovely sounds out. It's definitely not at all intuitive and although the manual is helpful, I can see how the learning curve is pretty savage. I've used Fritz a lot, so there is a lot of crossover there. I think it's a good example of something that requires a lot of disciplined experimentation. Otherwise you will end up turning things at random and hoping for the best. All that said, I've still only scratched the surface really. Everybody's favourite exiled Dutchman has some helpful stuff on YouTube. Definitely recommend going back to it and putting in some time.

Dosenhirn

15 Jul 2020

Hi! I got the rrp lite and a reason 10 licence. Is it possible to use reason 10 on one Pc and the rrp on a different one or does it get some conflict with RE rules? Like for example then having nostromo open on 2 devices the same time?

Loque

15 Jul 2020

Dosenhirn wrote:
15 Jul 2020
Hi! I got the rrp lite and a reason 10 licence. Is it possible to use reason 10 on one Pc and the rrp on a different one or does it get some conflict with RE rules? Like for example then having nostromo open on 2 devices the same time?
You can use full Reason on x hosts, as long as you are using it. Not sure if you can only use 1 at a time or have 10 systems running and only you work on them - might probably not possible with authorization anyway. And in that case, you need multiple licenses and accounts for the REs.
Reason12, Win10

Dosenhirn

15 Jul 2020

Thanks Loque! My plan was to use the rrp together with reaper on my girlfriends laptop, since I don't use them at my place. So In the worst case scenario and she really checks all the stuff I install :0 and Im using reason 10 at home ? first thought it should be no problem because of the two different licences, the rrp and reason 10, but the Re made me wonder.

Dosenhirn

15 Jul 2020

Ahh sorry. she isn't allowed to use it anyway, I guess by rereading your post. Thanks again.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Jul 2020

Bigsby wrote:
11 Jul 2020
MrFigg wrote:
06 Jul 2020

Sphene LE
That's what I bought too. For three bucks! I'm super happy with it. It's a very RAT-like distortion when used with guitar. It has a different voicing than my Kuassa, Scream and Blamsoft distortion options. It's supposed to be a high gainer for bass, but it definitely works for guitar into a Softube Amp or Matchlock.
Finally got around to installing it and I'm glad I did. It really is a good distortion. Excellent all round :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Bigsby

18 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
15 Jul 2020
Bigsby wrote:
11 Jul 2020

That's what I bought too. For three bucks! I'm super happy with it. It's a very RAT-like distortion when used with guitar. It has a different voicing than my Kuassa, Scream and Blamsoft distortion options. It's supposed to be a high gainer for bass, but it definitely works for guitar into a Softube Amp or Matchlock.
Finally got around to installing it and I'm glad I did. It really is a good distortion. Excellent all round :)
You can get some bad sounds out of it, but plenty of good ones with work. At some point, I'm going to try to approximate my 80s RAT with it in a combinator, maybe with some eq and compression.

• Information