Wav to reason formats

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
mondi

12 Jun 2020

Hello, does anyone know a way to convert a wav sample to the one of the reason instruments? like xxnt or nn19 or thor?

I know i can load a wav, but i can't play with wav like a normal note (midi etc...), i want to convert wav that i can play it on keyboard without worrying of speed sample or pitch?

deeplink
Competition Winner

11 Jul 2020

I'm struggling to understand what you are looking to do - but I'm guessing loading the wav file into grain may help you?
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

PhillipOrdonez

11 Jul 2020

deeplink wrote:
11 Jul 2020
I'm struggling to understand what you are looking to do - but I'm guessing loading the wav file into grain may help you?
Or Rex?

Billy+

11 Jul 2020

mondi wrote:
12 Jun 2020
Hello, does anyone know a way to convert a wav sample to the one of the reason instruments? like xxnt or nn19 or thor?

I know i can load a wav, but i can't play with wav like a normal note (midi etc...), i want to convert wav that i can play it on keyboard without worrying of speed sample or pitch?
Have you watched any of Adams streams? You should checkout this one

About 39 minutes in Adam shows a good technique that might help explain what your after. Also you can't load audio into Thor. Just check out the stream..

djsmex

11 Jul 2020

You can load wav direct to audio track, bounce to rex2 then open in Dr. Octo Rex or Kong. You can also load wav samples into multiple devices that support sampling, like NN19, NNXT, Grain, ReDrum etc. The options are there.

• Information