RRP Lite for FREE on Plugin Boutique

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
hurricane
Competition Winner

07 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
07 Jul 2020
hurricane wrote:
07 Jul 2020

I'm not entirely sure, but you might have to remove the stored password. You should be seeing this in the settings of the RRP:

rrp.png
I authorized my IK first. Then installed Reason Lite. Didn’t get any login screen. Reason Lite just opened directly. If all else fails uninstall Reason Lite. Make sure your IK and PC are authorized for Reason Lite 11.3.1 then reinstall.
And I had Lite already installed, then I authorized my key. Works both ways I guess.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

dan_g

08 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
07 Jul 2020
hurricane wrote:
07 Jul 2020

I'm not entirely sure, but you might have to remove the stored password. You should be seeing this in the settings of the RRP:

rrp.png
I authorized my IK first. Then installed Reason Lite. Didn’t get any login screen. Reason Lite just opened directly. If all else fails uninstall Reason Lite. Make sure your IK and PC are authorized for Reason Lite 11.3.1 then reinstall.
thx guys i figuered it out. "Sync all" fixed it without reinstalling
:reason: :record: :re: :refill: :ignition: - 12 - Hobbyist
minimal techno - deep minimal dubstep - drum 'n' bass/neurofunk - brostep/deathstep - band recording

New Release: https://open.spotify.com/track/5mQ1XEQtZcVeFVfZvcS5kw

reddust

09 Jul 2020

joeyluck wrote:
05 Jul 2020
The workaround to keep 11.2 Lite installed with 11.3 RRP makes sense for people who are primarily Lite users. If you weren't previously on Lite, stop trying to make it into something made for you and accept it for what it is. It is not made in mind for people on Reason 10 standard etc., who haven't upgraded to get the RRP. It's certainly a great way to play with it a bit, but don't act like they owe you and need to have it function like something it's not intended to be.
Thanks for this, it is the exact information I was looking for through this thread, I'm afraid I'll pass again on the RRP :puf_unhappy:

hurricane
Competition Winner

09 Jul 2020

joeyluck wrote:
05 Jul 2020
It is not made in mind for people on Reason 10 standard etc., who haven't upgraded to get the RRP.
Very true, but it's turned out great for those of us on 10 who want to use our REs in another DAW but don't want to pay the $129 for the shitty full R11option. :puf_bigsmile:
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

MrFigg
Competition Winner

09 Jul 2020

hurricane wrote:
09 Jul 2020
joeyluck wrote:
05 Jul 2020
It is not made in mind for people on Reason 10 standard etc., who haven't upgraded to get the RRP.
Very true, but it's turned out great for those of us on 10 who want to use our REs in another DAW but don't want to pay the $129 for the shitty full R11option. :puf_bigsmile:
Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!! Tell it like it is man :):):):)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

joeyluck

09 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
09 Jul 2020
hurricane wrote:
09 Jul 2020

Yeah I was just trying to set some folks at ease at the time that were not happy with XYZ... There were those that were pointing out they owned Reason 10 and have all these REs, and presenting their arguments like they were owed the Lite RRP to work exactly as if it were made for them in mind.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

09 Jul 2020

joeyluck wrote:
09 Jul 2020
MrFigg wrote:
09 Jul 2020

Yeah I was just trying to set some folks at ease at the time that were not happy with XYZ... There were those that were pointing out they owned Reason 10 and have all these REs, and presenting their arguments like they were owed the Lite RRP to work exactly as if it were made for them in mind.
I was actually talking to Hurricane :) and Lite works exactly as if it were made for me in mind :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

hurricane
Competition Winner

09 Jul 2020

joeyluck wrote:
09 Jul 2020
MrFigg wrote:
09 Jul 2020

Yeah - I know. :puf_bigsmile:

Just pointing out it actually turned out great for us 10ers.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

BananaSkins

09 Jul 2020

What other DAW are you running RRP in Figg?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

09 Jul 2020

BananaSkins wrote:
09 Jul 2020
No DAW. 10 to the end man.
Just glad in the knowledge that if I ever do jump my REs are still in my suitcase. :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

BananaSkins

09 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
09 Jul 2020
BananaSkins wrote:
09 Jul 2020
Just glad in the knowledge that if I ever do jump my REs are still in my suitcase. :)
:thumbs_up:

dan_g

09 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
09 Jul 2020
BananaSkins wrote:
09 Jul 2020
this!
:reason: :record: :re: :refill: :ignition: - 12 - Hobbyist
minimal techno - deep minimal dubstep - drum 'n' bass/neurofunk - brostep/deathstep - band recording

New Release: https://open.spotify.com/track/5mQ1XEQtZcVeFVfZvcS5kw

avasopht
Competition Winner

09 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
09 Jul 2020
BananaSkins wrote:
09 Jul 2020
If I ever jumped ship I'd have to take the whole rack with me.

reddust

10 Jul 2020

wait, so this thing can run parallel to Reason 10 without messing up with it? Because in that case I would be interested, I already moved back to Ableton Live and my only reason for upgrading to R11 was the RRP for my purchased REs, not really interested in the stock devices apart from Europe, which I already have as a VSTi...

Btw, what happens with REs like Complex-1? I have bought that one but I guess it won't work since it's Reason original RE, right?

joeyluck

10 Jul 2020

reddust wrote:
10 Jul 2020
wait, so this thing can run parallel to Reason 10 without messing up with it? Because in that case I would be interested, I already moved back to Ableton Live and my only reason for upgrading to R11 was the RRP for my purchased REs, not really interested in the stock devices apart from Europe, which I already have as a VSTi...

Btw, what happens with REs like Complex-1? I have bought that one but I guess it won't work since it's Reason original RE, right?
There are no problems running the Lite RRP alongside Reason 10. There are also no restrictions on REs—there is just the lack of many standard built-in devices.

reddust

10 Jul 2020

joeyluck wrote:
10 Jul 2020
reddust wrote:
10 Jul 2020

There are no problems running the Lite RRP alongside Reason 10. There are also no restrictions on REs—there is just the lack of many standard built-in devices.
Cool, thanks for the info, that's really a no brainer for me then :puf_smile:

VariableX

10 Jul 2020

well i got it and registered it...
haven't downloaded it yet or MultiDrive Pedal LE which i bought for 3pounds.

i did have a voucher to get a free sample pack so thats good 😀
And i noticed a bit crusher in my Free Products section where Reason rrp lite gets put, its called Krush by Tritik, anyone know if its any good?

hurricane
Competition Winner

10 Jul 2020

reddust wrote:
10 Jul 2020
joeyluck wrote:
10 Jul 2020

Cool, thanks for the info, that's really a no brainer for me then :puf_smile:
Exactly!
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

Boombastix
Competition Winner

10 Jul 2020

fretshot7 wrote:
10 Jul 2020
Krush by Tritik, anyone know if its any good?
It is good...
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Bigsby

11 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
06 Jul 2020
fretshot7 wrote:
05 Jul 2020

so Mr Figg you got it from PB?
what did you purchase to get it, and what DAW are you going to use it in?

cheers bud
Sphene LE
That's what I bought too. For three bucks! I'm super happy with it. It's a very RAT-like distortion when used with guitar. It has a different voicing than my Kuassa, Scream and Blamsoft distortion options. It's supposed to be a high gainer for bass, but it definitely works for guitar into a Softube Amp or Matchlock.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

11 Jul 2020

Bigsby wrote:
11 Jul 2020
MrFigg wrote:
06 Jul 2020

Sphene LE
That's what I bought too. For three bucks! I'm super happy with it. It's a very RAT-like distortion when used with guitar. It has a different voicing than my Kuassa, Scream and Blamsoft distortion options. It's supposed to be a high gainer for bass, but it definitely works for guitar into a Softube Amp or Matchlock.
Thanks for the info. I only bought it to get the RRP and honestly hadn’t even intended looking at it. Based on what you just said I’ll give it a go :).
Last edited by MrFigg on 11 Jul 2020, edited 1 time in total.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MarkTarlton

11 Jul 2020

I was thinking this might be worth checking out too.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... e-Pedal-LE

VariableX

11 Jul 2020

MarkTarlton wrote:
11 Jul 2020

yeah thats what i got

but haven't installed or used it... can't go wrong tho i suppose 😜

avasopht
Competition Winner

11 Jul 2020

I got iris. Missed a PB deal on Iris years ago and this one was a no brainer.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

11 Jul 2020

fretshot7 wrote:
11 Jul 2020
MarkTarlton wrote:
11 Jul 2020

yeah thats what i got

but haven't installed or used it... can't go wrong tho i suppose 😜
It’s just one overdrive pedal from the pro-version right?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information