[HOUSE] WORKOUT (Cmin - 124bpm)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

27 Jun 2020

Ok ... WORKOUT... this isn't as finished as some of my other tracks I post up on Soundcloud and here on Reasontalk... it has some nips and touches and polishing required that I know I need to make.

Anyway - I don't have a moment today to tidy it up - but I thought I'd get people's 'overall' thoughts ... with the caveat/understanding that I know it needs further work.

The aim with this track is to go for a straight down the line commercial club track. Kind of in the older Jax Jones 'esque camp. The sonics are simple (not too much going on at once) and arrangement again is straightforward. Intentionally so.
Check my Soundcloud:

Skimrok

28 Jun 2020

holly molly this is so catchy man , all the fitmess heads in the gym etc , work out work out , lets have it!!!!!!!! mind you im the guy outside the gym looking in eating burgers he!he!
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Creativemind

28 Jun 2020

gullum wrote:
27 Jun 2020
I like it and I think with some crazy video to go along, it got go viral
Very true with David Hassellhoff or actually The Rock lip sync'ing in the video lol!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Creativemind

28 Jun 2020

Skimrok wrote:
28 Jun 2020
holly molly this is so catchy man , all the fitmess heads in the gym etc , work out work out , lets have it!!!!!!!! mind you im the guy outside the gym looking in eating burgers he!he!
Yeah great song, perfect gym music.

danc

28 Jun 2020

gullum wrote:
27 Jun 2020
I like it and I think with some crazy video to go along, it got go viral
Creativemind wrote:
28 Jun 2020
Yeah great song, perfect gym music.
Skimrok wrote:
28 Jun 2020
OK - Well the I guess the vote has it that I need to make a video then!!! And I will - yes I will source the Hoff and other outstanding characters saying WORKOUT. Shouldn't take long to find. It's a good job that in my previous life (for 15 odd years) I produced and directed TV shows for the BBC, ITV, SKY and C4.....

The other week I did a video for one of my other tracks - it was cobbled together footage from old raves 30+ years ago... I stayed up one night and cobbled it together.

If you haven't seen it... it's here...

Check my Soundcloud:

Creativemind

29 Jun 2020

danc wrote:
28 Jun 2020
If you haven't seen it... it's here...

That's great. Love it. Kinda like I try and make but I'm more old skool house, that was drum 'n' bass wannit?

guitfnky

29 Jun 2020

shit, that bassline that comes in at around :48 is cool as hell. I don’t normally listen to this kind of thing, but I dig this. topically, it reminds me of MGMT’s She Works Out Too Much. I imagine this might be what ‘she’ listens to when she’s working out too much. 😆
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

danc

29 Jun 2020

guitfnky wrote:
29 Jun 2020
shit, that bassline that comes in at around :48 is cool as hell. I don’t normally listen to this kind of thing, but I dig this. topically, it reminds me of MGMT’s She Works Out Too Much. I imagine this might be what ‘she’ listens to when she’s working out too much. 😆
That Guitfnky is the tried and tested (millions of times) authentic TB-303. I used to own one in the early 90's - which I sold for far too little and should have retained and made a fortune on eBay 30 years later. in the same way I was offered a Sequential Circuits Pro ONE around the same time for like £150. Oh dear... I should have said yes!
Check my Soundcloud:

• Information