[Goa trance/Psytrance] Psykatagoa - Goa & Psy thread

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TheDragonborg

26 Jun 2020

Acid line is my TD-3.

Largo doing the bass... elastic lead sound is Strobe2 (with a large heaping of FX)

Pads are a mix of synths... Xhip and some others...

Features tanpura and sitar sounds.

Plus another track I finished... this one features and esraj sound that has been chopped, reversed in some parts and just made amazing...
Last edited by TheDragonborg on 02 Jul 2020, edited 3 times in total.

Rising Night Wave

26 Jun 2020

This is nice. Decent song. It reminds me of old school goa/psy like Goa Head compilations.
I had two Goa Head compilations on CD back 20 years ago. I listened it a lot. Hehe.

As I said very good song. I like it.

Make sure when you finish this song to posit it here so I can give you like and repost. It deserves it.

Thumbs up.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

TheDragonborg

02 Jul 2020

Something I have started:

Ixus

02 Jul 2020

Sounds cool man, reminds me of Astral Projection.
Goa trance is a wierd genre for me, but I kinda like it! The beat just pumps on!

TheDragonborg

03 Jul 2020

Ixus wrote:
02 Jul 2020
Sounds cool man, reminds me of Astral Projection.
Goa trance is a wierd genre for me, but I kinda like it! The beat just pumps on!
I've also had these tracks compared to Juno Reactor... must mean I got good stuff... heh

• Information