Use 2 computers - "LOST computer" login issues

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 Jun 2020

Jaaaaaa!!!!!
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

fredphoesh

25 Jun 2020

MrFigg wrote:
25 Jun 2020
Jaaaaaa!!!!!
:D you were right... ;)

thanks...

avasopht
Competition Winner

26 Jun 2020

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it, but if you do a Windows 10 version update (one came out a few weeks ago), your computer appears as a different machine to authorization systems like the one Reason and iLok uses.

I had to restore my system to the old build to deactivate my iLok plugins and Reason, then do the Windows 10 build update again.

It's a real shame there's no standardized system for deactivating all licenses at the same time, especially for cases like this.

Italophile

26 Jun 2020

avasopht wrote:
26 Jun 2020
Not sure if anyone's mentioned it, but if you do a Windows 10 version update (one came out a few weeks ago), your computer appears as a different machine to authorization systems like the one Reason and iLok uses.

I had to restore my system to the old build to deactivate my iLok plugins and Reason, then do the Windows 10 build update again.

It's a real shame there's no standardized system for deactivating all licenses at the same time, especially for cases like this.
It's a shame that you have had that experience but it doesn't happen to everyone. I've never had an issue with either a regular Windows update or a feature update.

• Information