A-List Drummer series - issues?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
arqui

24 Jun 2020

Hi all.
I am experiencing very long delays in loading A-List Drummer series devices (all three the same problem), it takes between one and three minutes to emit sounds. sometimes I have to change the patch to make it work. I am with windows 7 and Reason 11 suite.
Do you have these kinds of problems?
Thanks and regards
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

1reasonable

25 Jun 2020

I have had similar frustrations-I can only guess that these are sample-heavy (i.e. lots of big samples to load up). I have had to abort and retry on occasions too. Maybe a glitch in the UJAM programming somewhere? I can empathise, as it can be very frustrating, but I couldn’t find any solution to it- maybe made for a SSD ? The cost v remedy far outweighs things for me. Maybe worth considering upgrading to Virtual Drummer series. UJAM have a 50% off Sale at the moment. I wouldn’t be tempted to get the RE Version though, as the VST enables you to drag and drop midi phrases straight the the sequencer, where you can edit and tweak them to your liking. Not possible with the RE version, it just looks neater as it fits into your rack, rather than a floating VST window.
…………………………………………………………………

:reason: 11.3.6 ,  iMac Intel Core i5 (late 2012) OSX 10.13.6 High Sierra

arqui

26 Jun 2020

1reasonable wrote:
25 Jun 2020
I have had similar frustrations-I can only guess that these are sample-heavy (i.e. lots of big samples to load up). I have had to abort and retry on occasions too. Maybe a glitch in the UJAM programming somewhere? I can empathise, as it can be very frustrating, but I couldn’t find any solution to it- maybe made for a SSD ? The cost v remedy far outweighs things for me. Maybe worth considering upgrading to Virtual Drummer series. UJAM have a 50% off Sale at the moment. I wouldn’t be tempted to get the RE Version though, as the VST enables you to drag and drop midi phrases straight the the sequencer, where you can edit and tweak them to your liking. Not possible with the RE version, it just looks neater as it fits into your rack, rather than a floating VST window.
Thanks for the answer, I have sent the question to the technical support the problem, when they answer me, I will keep you updated
regards
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

• Information