Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga (Netflix movie)

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
joeyluck

24 Jun 2020

Releases June 26, 2020
When aspiring musicians Lars and Sigrit are given the opportunity to represent their country at the world's biggest song competition, they finally have a chance to prove that any dream worth having is a dream worth fighting for.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8580274/

NDKay

24 Jun 2020

looks funny.....

.... but thinking of my experiences i´ll say all the good jokes were already in the trailer. Maybe the movie still has bad ones.

I really hope i´m wrong ! :cry:

PS: why are you pinning this ? O.o :?:

edit: its not anymore
This is a SmartAss. Really nothing more than that !

joeyluck

24 Jun 2020

NDKay wrote:
24 Jun 2020
looks funny.....

.... but thinking of my experiences i´ll say all the good jokes were already in the trailer. Maybe the movie still has bad ones.

I really hope i´m wrong ! :cry:

PS: why are you pinning this ? O.o :?:

edit: its not anymore
Yeah the movie looks stupid. Hopefully the right amount of stupid to be funny.

This topic was never pinned.

NDKay

24 Jun 2020

Pharell can be funny, but he also can be very "unfunny while trying to be". In the last years i just got kind of an overflow of things(movies, series, people) that try to be funny and are absolutley not. And i am not against them trying to, it is more this attitude of "hey, i made a joke, now you laugh!!!" if you understand. this comes especially down to sitcoms with BIG laugh sounds at small jokes or even laughs while the joke wasnt funny at all or even laugh sounds every some seconds(practically after every said sentence).

One of the best comedy movies "with music"... no, THE BEST Movie for me is : get him to the greek :lol:

and just some months ago i got to know that it was kind of a sequel from "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" which i still have not seen.
But i already got that both films are more interconneted than a "first" and a "second".

.... and i could swear it was pinned ! :twisted: ...but i believe you ! :cool:
This is a SmartAss. Really nothing more than that !

• Information