What happend on May the 10th ?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
SynthGang

21 Jun 2020

NDKay wrote:
13 Jun 2020
bxbrkrz wrote:
13 Jun 2020
It was the last day for the Reason Suite deal?
( *whispering* : dont tell anyone..... https://www.jrrshop.com/propellerhead-r ... te-upgrade )

Yeah it WAS ! :ugeek:
Thanks to either yourself or whoever originally mentioned it on the forums we finally upgraded from Reason 9 to 11 through JRRShop :puf_wink: :D and couldn't be happier!! The performance improvement for VST's was significant and has given this very old computer a temporary new lease on life lol.

NDKay

21 Jun 2020

bxbrkrz wrote:
20 Jun 2020
NDKay wrote:
15 Jun 2020
will there be another great spike in users online at the same time on fathers day ?

we´ll know after fathers day ! :geek:

:lol:
No great spike.
A win for mother's day?
Seems you stood right ! Looks like Fathers = Losers :lol:
joeyluck wrote:
20 Jun 2020
Well it's not father's day here until tomorrow...so we'll see! Lol

Honestly though ReasonTalk simply isn't that popular to have had that many real visitors at once. Especially when you account for the actual activity that day. My guess is it was some sort explosion of bots or some database update...a question for Kenni.
Bots would be a very sad answer to the question. dont you think ?

Look at the others statistics, i mean from around 9000 Members ( yeah, some gone long time ago) 800 would be not even 10 % of them all.

Or lets say it like that, i hope you are wrong ! :-P ( knowing that many times you´ve been correct with your guessing :cry: )

So lets go all together to change for real some words in Joeys Sentence;
let us start by forgetting the "n´t" from his "isn´t" ;-)

:lol:
This is a SmartAss. Really nothing more than that !

NDKay

21 Jun 2020

SynthGang wrote:
21 Jun 2020
NDKay wrote:
13 Jun 2020

( *whispering* : dont tell anyone..... https://www.jrrshop.com/propellerhead-r ... te-upgrade )

Yeah it WAS ! :ugeek:
Thanks to either yourself or whoever originally mentioned it on the forums we finally upgraded from Reason 9 to 11 through JRRShop :puf_wink: :D and couldn't be happier!! The performance improvement for VST's was significant and has given this very old computer a temporary new lease on life lol.
I havent been the first for sure, but i used jrrshop already for an earlier upgrade.

I am happy that i could help with that ! Cheers
This is a SmartAss. Really nothing more than that !

• Information