Reason rack plugin issue

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
Popey
Competition Winner

10 Jun 2020

Hi I have had an issue today with rrp not loading in studio one (just hangs on loading, blue wheel of death). Reason is up to date and wondered if anyone else experiences this.

DaveyG

10 Jun 2020

I used it about an hour ago in S1 and it was fine - latest version of both. Does the standalone Reason work OK? Have you got another DAW you can try it in?

PhillipOrdonez

10 Jun 2020

Are you using online verification due to trialing a re?

QVprod

10 Jun 2020

Sounds like something is blocking it from the internet if you're using internet verification

VIVIsect

10 Jun 2020

I experience the same issue often in Ableton Live. It'll hang on the splash screen, become unresponsive, and I have to force quit and try again. Offline registration, no trial REs. It just sporadically happens. I've learned to always save before trying to load an instance of the Rack plugin.

Popey
Competition Winner

11 Jun 2020

Hi I use online authorisation but no trial re's. Checked everything is up to date etc on win10, reason,s1 etc. I have a copy of live lite on my pc so might try loading rrp in that see if I get the same issue.

Popey
Competition Winner

11 Jun 2020

Popey wrote:
11 Jun 2020
Hi I use online authorisation but no trial re's. Checked everything is up to date etc on win10, reason,s1 etc. I have a copy of live lite on my pc so might try loading rrp in that see if I get the same issue.
Edit: it appears to be an issue only on the song I am currently working on in S1. Opened a new blank song in s1 and rack instrument and effect plugin working fine. Tried saving song as new version but still no joy with rrp in that particular song.

PhillipOrdonez

11 Jun 2020

Happens randomly to me on live when loading projects. It will crash but then on reopen it works fine again.

• Information