Zvork LeSpace...whatcha reckon?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 May 2020

Zvork LeSpace is in the May Madness sale at €15. I trialled it ages ago and didn't buy it and I can't remember why. Can anybody tell me if this is "just another" multi-tap delay or does it do anything special. Thanks :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

23 May 2020

Its good and has some nice features. Great control over the deejay. Breakouts as a bonus.

But tbh, it's a bit too complicated for my daily delay needs and that's why it gets a bit dusty. And I always had a bit trouble to dial in the exact amount of feedback that i wanted.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 May 2020

Loque wrote:
23 May 2020
Its good and has some nice features. Great control over the deejay. Breakouts as a bonus.

But tbh, it's a bit too complicated for my daily delay needs and that's why it gets a bit dusty. And I always had a bit trouble to dial in the exact amount of feedback that i wanted.
Ah...ok. For multi-tap I still use the Uhbik one. Even then I don’t really use multi-tap that much. Thanks :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Boombastix
Competition Winner

23 May 2020

I have used it as cheap Alesis style 80's reverb. If you're into that and weirdo reverb with modulations and rhythms, then maybe?
You can do larger than life reverbs that just goes forever, and then modulates itno something crazy and so on.
No my go to, if I only can use one delay it will be NI Replika XT.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 May 2020

Boombastix wrote:
23 May 2020
I have used it as cheap Alesis style 80's reverb. If you're into that and weirdo reverb with modulations and rhythms, then maybe?
You can do larger than life reverbs that just goes forever, and then modulates itno something crazy and so on.
Thanks. yeah...I've come to the conclusion I don't actually want it. It's just GAS due to the lack of stuff in the sale that I'm interested in.
I'm so glad about Shape and MIDI-CV converter though. I never even considered them before and now they're two of the most useful tools I've got.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

23 May 2020

MrFigg wrote:
23 May 2020
Boombastix wrote:
23 May 2020
Thanks. yeah...I've come to the conclusion I don't actually want it. It's just GAS due to the lack of stuff in the sale that I'm interested in.
I'm so glad about Shape and MIDI-CV converter though. I never even considered them before and now they're two of the most useful tools I've got.
It can indeed produce some interesting reverbs and this is the only one, where you have control over the feedback buffer of the reverb, well Firtz has a Break out too and can produce reverbs so it is not fully the only one.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 May 2020

Loque wrote:
23 May 2020
MrFigg wrote:
23 May 2020

It can indeed produce some interesting reverbs and this is the only one, where you have control over the feedback buffer of the reverb, well Firtz has a Break out too and can produce reverbs so it is not fully the only one.
I've got reverbs coming out my ears haha. I reckon I'm already covered for long reverbs. I think Echobode actually has an infinite reverb preset.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Faastwalker

23 May 2020

15 Neurons?! Buy it. It's an awesome, creative effect. Been in love with Le Space since the teaser trailer;

dvdrtldg

24 May 2020

I have it but rarely use it. Mostly because of the fiddly, over-complicated UI

ab459

24 May 2020

MrFigg wrote:
23 May 2020
..I think Echobode actually has an infinite reverb preset.
Unfortunately Echobode's Smear feature i not really would call as reverb. (although i would want too), it sounds rather sometin like "chorused echo". Well, it a bit similar what does Replika too (by character, in some diffusion values), but NI has some more range in which he really become reverb, while Echobode no. :(
Edit i have only vst Echobode version, but i believe it's the same.

• Information