Reason Drum Kits muted note lane issue

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Mistro17

21 May 2020

I Started a song last night playing with RDK for the first time. I made 3 note lanes. One for the kick and snares, one fore the hi hats, and one for the tambourine all recorded separately as I went along. Everything was working fine before I saved and went to bed. Opened the song today and find the note lane with the kick and snares are silent even though all indicators show it is sending notes. Anyone know what's going on here?

retreed
Competition Winner

21 May 2020

Mistro17 wrote:
21 May 2020
I Started a song last night playing with RDK for the first time. I made 3 note lanes. One for the kick and snares, one fore the hi hats, and one for the tambourine all recorded separately as I went along. Everything was working fine before I saved and went to bed. Opened the song today and find the note lane with the kick and snares are silent even though all indicators show it is sending notes. Anyone know what's going on here?
Load the project, press play, select a different patch for RDK, wait till it is loaded, then "undo" and it will sound like expected again. :thumbs_up:
You most likely have to do this whenever you load this project. It's a known bug since release of RDK.

Mistro17

21 May 2020

retreed wrote:
21 May 2020

Load the project, press play, select a different patch for RDK, wait till it is loaded, then "undo" and it will sound like expected again. :thumbs_up:
You most likely have to do this whenever you load this project. It's a known bug since release of RDK.
Thanks a lot! Worked perfectly. Now I'm checking out the other patches. Might like like one of them better :D

Yonatan

22 May 2020

This is a type of bug that should be fixed asap.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

22 May 2020

Yonatan wrote:
22 May 2020
This is a type of bug that should be fixed asap.
All the bugs in RS REs should be fixed. They’ve known about them long enough.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information