Reason livestream tonight: special guest: KOICHI SANCHEZ

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
supersplaron

12 May 2020

Koichi Sanchez is coming by the quarantine hangout to get geeky! Join us for some live stream synthery.

7pm CEST

supersplaron

12 May 2020

THIS JUST IN!

"If we have time, we'll be using user submissions in today's synth patch sound design. If you have an audio clip of a single instrument (works best) - not too fast (also works best), drop it into the link below and we'll check them out on the show and load one into Grain."

https://www.dropbox.com/request/nVxywzxw566PYMvddCNr

Tiny Montgomery

12 May 2020

Really enjoying this, the subject matter, guest and format are really spot on.

Loque

12 May 2020

Mehh... To late... Gotta check it tomorrow...
Reason12, Win10

jjkjjk

12 May 2020

This was soooo good

Loque

25 May 2020

I missed the last stream because there was no announcement, but watched it later. This time Ludvig was the guest and he showed some really interesting things with Thor, Complex and Pulverizer. A few things were boring to me because i knew them, but might be interesting for new users.

That old trick Ludvig showed somewhere in the past with the Comb Filter was eye opening. Had played around the whole eve with Comb Filters and other modulator stuff. Got some amazing sounds and also some sounds, where I was always asking my self in the past "how the hell did they made that sounds?". Since now, i can instantly identify that type of sounds...It was like that Doom-sound video...Eye opening...go beyond the limits...experiment...try new things...

Have fun watching.
Reason12, Win10

supersplaron

26 May 2020

So happy to hear that! It's those small keys that when they finally turn, they unlock major things!

• Information