PinkNoise Studio Maia Orange Edition Song Challenge

Great fun, great prizes! Good luck!
Re8et
Competition Winner

16 Apr 2020

Awesome stuff. I'm curious if anyone used a split keyboard for composing. I think I approached it too quickly and undergone much of its features. In fact I could win the worst track title if there was one.

Re8et
Competition Winner

16 Apr 2020

aeox wrote:
07 Apr 2020
This is the first track ever where I used zero audio tracks!

Making every instrument with one synth has been loads of fun. From what I can hear from the entries so far, limitation has brought out some really cool and unique ideas.

Here is my entry:

Your sound is always clean and overall perfect mixed. Top track. :thumbs_up:

aeox
Competition Winner

17 Apr 2020

Re8et wrote:
16 Apr 2020
aeox wrote:
07 Apr 2020
This is the first track ever where I used zero audio tracks!

Making every instrument with one synth has been loads of fun. From what I can hear from the entries so far, limitation has brought out some really cool and unique ideas.

Here is my entry:

Your sound is always clean and overall perfect mixed. Top track. :thumbs_up:
Glad you like it!

And no, I personally didn't use the split instrument feature. I like keeping everything separate. :D I ended up using the microtuning, which was really fun.

Bes
Competition Winner

20 Apr 2020

i had a good time listening to all the entries here, and i'm really loving the development of the interface tools since luna on these pinknoise devices. i'm guessing we'll see some announcement soon as the intro price discount ends this week. good luck to all entrants and congrats to pinknoise on another great sounding RE release
- Certified Reason expert

joeyluck

24 Apr 2020

Hey everybody! Thanks for your patience as the voting is concluding. There were so many great entries making it a tough decision for the judges! We're hoping to announce the winners soon. Stay tuned! :)

• Information