Sonuscore Donation Flash Sale - 96% Off Origins Bundle

Discuss VST stuff here!
joeyluck

07 Apr 2020

Normal price is €249
On sale for €9.90

It requires the full version of Kontakt, otherwise it will only run in demo mode of Kontakt Player for 15 minutes at a time.

I don't have the full version of Kontakt, but at this price and for this cause, it was an easy choice to buy it. Really great sounds and I'm enjoying playing it 15 minutes at a time :) And maybe someday I'll own the full version of Kontakt.

https://sonuscore.com/donation-flash-sale/
Message to the Sonuscore community:
We are all facing crazy and difficult times right now. What concerns us most is that there are areas in the world being hit disproportionately hard from the Corona pandemic. Less developed countries, war and crisis regions with now scant help from outside, increasing already existing structural problems.

That is why we initiated our Sonuscore Donation Flash Sale:
We offer a really, really huge discount of 96% on our Origins Bundle, which directly comes from us, with no other distribution partner involved. We will send donations to regions that are being hit particularly hard at the moment. The organizations that we’ll support are:
  • World Health Organization
  • Caritas – International Aid
A bundle of 5 products for 9,90€ instead of 249€
The Origins Bundle includes 10 wonderful playable solo instruments, combined in 5 instrument-pairs, with beautifully interlocked and entwined pulses, patterns and arpeggios!
With this Sonuscore Donation Flash Sale we also hope to help you as composers, to get a very nice set of our instruments at nearly no cost. We hope that you all hop on board – the more we are, the more we can donate.

FLVZ

08 Apr 2020

Man these sounds are so nice! I would be getting this but I'm not keen on the tall Kontakt pay wall!

This 15 minute limitation is it per day ?

Edit: I seem to have some versions of Kontakt products that came with the Maschine Jam hardware I own, I assume those libraries are just for the Maschine software and not to do with Kontakt?

xboix

08 Apr 2020

Flavolous wrote:
08 Apr 2020
Man these sounds are so nice! I would be getting this but I'm not keen on the tall Kontakt pay wall!

This 15 minute limitation is it per day ?
No, after 15 minutes you can just unload the vst and then load it up again and get another 15 minutes. It will not remember your preset so you have to reload it. I did this for a while but it does become a bit of a pain and does disrupt your work flow especially if, like me, you tend to half finish stuff then go back to it weeks/months later. If you can be disciplined enough to load it up, record what you want then bounce the results down to audio in one session then it would be less of a pain I think.

Mistro17

08 Apr 2020

I just grabbed this after watching some review videos. For $10 can't go wrong for the quality. For now I will have fun in demo mode. I figured once I do inevitably get Kontakt Full (Just waiting for the next sale), I would probably regret not taking advantage of this sale. Been there before.

Kalm

08 Apr 2020

Didn't even demo, more strings and samples are more strings and samples and they don't appear to be toys
Courtesy of The Brew | Watch My Tutorials | Mac Mini Intel i7 Quad-Core | 16 GB RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB | Reason 11 Suite | Studio One 5 Professional | Presonus Quantum | Komplete Kontrol 49 MK2 | Event Opals | Follow me on Instagram

Mistro17

08 Apr 2020

This is my first time purchasing from Sonuscore so excuse my ignorance. What do you do with the files once unzipped? The installation instructions in the manuals are very shallow.

lrey

08 Apr 2020

Thanks for the heads-up on this. Really quality sounds. Guess it's good that I own Komplete with Kontakt. Definitely gonna buy this :thumbs_up:

joeyluck

08 Apr 2020

Mistro17 wrote:
08 Apr 2020
This is my first time purchasing from Sonuscore so excuse my ignorance. What do you do with the files once unzipped? The installation instructions in the manuals are very shallow.
Since it's not what is considered a licensed Kontakt library, the installation is simple—you just unzip them and put them wherever you like. I put them in the Users>Shared folder (as that's where many other things install, such as licensed Kontakt libraries). There I created a Kontakt folder.

It won't show up in the "Libraries" section of the browser on the left. In Kontakt, you can browse for them in the Files section of the browser and/or you can add them to Quick-Load, which appears at the bottom.

Sonuscore is amazing. I own The Orchestra Complete (which is compatible with Kontakt Player) and it is the most fun I have had with a library. It's so well put together. The animated orchestras and orchestra colors are incredible. Sonuscore is also associated with Boom Library and Dynamedion. They are a very talented group of people.

Be sure to pick up their other free orchestra chords libraries.

Mistro17

08 Apr 2020

@Joeyluck- Thanks a lot! Got both of them.

hurricane
Competition Winner

08 Apr 2020

These instruments sounds so sweet. And their "combinators" are really inspiring. No brainer.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

joeyluck

08 Apr 2020

hurricane wrote:
08 Apr 2020
These instruments sounds so sweet. And their "combinators" are really inspiring. No brainer.
Yeah the Multi patches are awesome. A little along the lines of their amazing animated patches in The Orchestra—very inspiring. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZdU6QkNHwc

And all the Origins instruments compliment each other very well. One of the things I did was throw all 10 single instruments into a Multi :) With a group that large, I had to lower the level of each to keep from clipping, but otherwise, they sound really great together.

• Information