90 Day Music Challenge

Great fun, great prizes! Good luck!
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

16 Mar 2020

Jagwah wrote:
15 Mar 2020
Make a song in 90 years I think I could get down with this... oh wait a minute :o

Cool idea Tritone!!
"Make a song in 90 years". Yeah that's the procrastinator thread :) Or why not call it "For the love of God just finish ONE song before you die, please" -thread.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

16 Mar 2020

New tune. This is a rather weird one. Don't know what happened here, but I had fun making it.
Played around with Rytmik, Complex-1, Manis Iteras, Kaussas Efektor Reverb, Zero, Umpf, Loqulic Iteritas, Echobode, Pipeline.

Jagwah

16 Mar 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
16 Mar 2020
New tune. This is a rather weird one. Don't know what happened here, but I had fun making it.
Played around with Rytmik, Complex-1, Manis Iteras, Kaussas Efektor Reverb, Zero, Umpf, Loqulic Iteritas, Echobode, Pipeline.

Cool bouncy tune man I like how psycho it is! You never know I may end up contributing within 90 days, that can be a challenge for me. :)

Ixus

31 Mar 2020

I have finished my EP!
I ended up with 4 tracks in total with some house-y vibes, not sure of actual genres but who cares! I had a ton of fun with this :redface:

The songs are kind of simple in nature but I dont mind, I haven't been this productive in a long while. Thanks for the challenge!

Cheers!

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

02 Apr 2020

Ixus wrote:
31 Mar 2020
I have finished my EP!
I ended up with 4 tracks in total with some house-y vibes, not sure of actual genres but who cares! I had a ton of fun with this :redface:

The songs are kind of simple in nature but I dont mind, I haven't been this productive in a long while. Thanks for the challenge!

Cheers!
Nice project. It feels very cohesive, like the songs fit together well. My favorite of them is probably "Gränd". Can't really pin point why. It just clicked with me for some reason.

If you liked the challenge, you're always welcome to come up with a new 90 day challenge. I'm soon finished with my own project so I might start a new one as well.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

02 Apr 2020

Still haven't come up with any song names yet. But all the music is done. This is the latest and last track I'll make for my 90 day project.

Ahornberg

02 Apr 2020

sounds interesting ...

aeox
Competition Winner

02 Apr 2020

Ixus wrote:
31 Mar 2020
I have finished my EP!

Cheers!
:thumbs_up:
aeox wrote:
27 Feb 2020
Okay!

My goal is to finish this track I've been working on since Dec. 2019, in the next 90 days.

Does this count?
The track mentioned here is finished, but pending release and also finishing artwork, video, etc

Ixus

04 Apr 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
02 Apr 2020
Still haven't come up with any song names yet. But all the music is done. This is the latest and last track I'll make for my 90 day project.

Thanks! I think Gränd was the strongest track so i put it first hehe!

This has racing game vibes all over it! Or snowboard, fast action! Really dig that first stabby synth, your production quality is always up there damn.
I think I might do another one, time to do some head scratching!

Cheers :D

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

05 Apr 2020

Ok so my project is done. 5 tracks, all in different styles. I haven't finished this much music so quickly in years. It's been really fun.
I picked pictures of some synths that were used in these tracks, but all the tracks use several instruments/synths.

• Information