Enlightenspeed Melodic Inverter is in the shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.

What GUI direction do you like better? (look at attached picture in following post)

1 Boombastix
88%
2 Enlightenspeed
13%
3 submit your own idea
No votes

Total votes: 16
jam-s

09 Feb 2020

In your account in the rack extension section there is a sync all button. This should redownload all REs.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

09 Feb 2020

Trygve Larsen wrote: ↑
09 Feb 2020
Ok, so I deleted it... When I went back to the shop to download it again, there was no trial available anymore, just a message saying that I had tried it already...

Then, I tried another of ur track Extensions, the Note Alter. Same again. Did not show up in the Rack Extension folder menu. So I was thinking, let me check it out, if it is somewhere else. And THERE it was ! In the PLAYER MENU ! So perhaps that WAS also the case with the Note Inverter? I did not check it out then. Seems like I just have to trust it works the way I am hoping for, and just buy it right away... :lol:

OR, perhaps there is a way to reset the reason shop download history. I guess I will contact customer service to ask that... :roll:
Ok, my bad. As Jam-S said...

The Rack Extension is still available to you, even though you have deleted it, and it will be for the duration of the trial period. You can reinstall by going into your account page, then going to My Products and clicking the Rack Extensions tab and either hitting Sync All, or finding the entry and downloading it again; you would typically do it this way if there was something you didn't want to download at the time, like a large soundbank you weren't using, for example. The entries in your Rack Extensions section are listed in alphabetical order of the company, so in this case under E for Enlightenspeed.

It won't show under the Rack Extensions folder because that is actually the patches/content folder, so basically devices that don't need patches for whatever reason will not show up there. You just go into the Players folder for these two. Presently all Enlightenspeed plugins are Players.

Hope this helps, and sorry for being a little fuzzy headed before.

Thanks,
Brian

Trygve Larsen

11 Feb 2020

Thank's Jam-S and Brian. That did the trick..

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

13 Feb 2020

Trygve Larsen wrote: ↑
11 Feb 2020
Thank's Jam-S and Brian. That did the trick..
Good to see you got it working :) ...and thanks again for your interest.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

15 Feb 2020

Hey folks,

I’m hoping to have this available for testing within the next week or two, providing no weird issues turn up.

As can probably be guessed by the poll, the Boombastix design is the winner 😊 Thanks again to them for helping me out so much, it really is appreciated; and thanks to the voters for taking the time to consider the choices as well.

So whoever fancies testing please PM me, but keep in mind it will still be a few days before it turns up. The sale period for it end on the 15th of March, and I’m confident that it will be available for then. It’s still going to be called Melodic Inverter but I’m truth it is sooooo much more than that now.

Once again thanks to everyone, and hopefully I’ll be passing out test licenses really soon.

Many thanks,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

02 Mar 2020

Hi Folks,

apologies for the delay with the beta testing. I had hoped to have a working final build up by last weekend but the rest of life caught up, and time ended up being at a premium. We should definitely have a working build in place without much by way of bugs by Friday at the latest. Don't anticipate anything by way of bugs as it is pretty solid just now and just needs some final features added in.

I'll let folks know when licenses are available.

Cheers,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

06 Mar 2020

.....and finally!

We now have the build for the 1.1 upgrade uploading. To call this an update/upgrade of course, really doesn't do it justice!

There is now 16 algorithms on board, 4 main algorithms and the rest are nice variations on he same theme, available in Sequencer, Step and Global modes, along with a healthy set of randomizing options.

I've still got a couple of cool new features that I want to add for the 1.2 version, but ran out of time for this deadline due to work commitments.

Licenses for all testers should be available within the next hour or so, depending on the RS build server workload.

Many thanks,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

06 Mar 2020

OK,

Most test licenses have now been added, but unfortunately I've lost the file that tells me who's username on PH relates tothe name on here, so if you aren't on the list but usually are, please PM me, and accept my apologies. I got most of the ones I recognise, but there's always a couple.

Cheers,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

06 Mar 2020

Enlightenspeed wrote: ↑
06 Mar 2020
OK,

Most test licenses have now been added, but unfortunately I've lost the file that tells me who's username on PH relates tothe name on here, so if you aren't on the list but usually are, please PM me, and accept my apologies. I got most of the ones I recognise, but there's always a couple.

Cheers,
Brian
By the way, I'll open a new thread with more details on everything. Everything is finished except that some GUI labelling is still needed but most the text-tips are correct already, so they can tell you what is what. I'll add a new thread though asap because the complexity of this thing is quite considerably higher than v1, as should be obvious.

cheers,
Brian

Boombastix
Competition Winner

07 Mar 2020

06 Mar 2020
06 Mar 2020
OK,

Cheers,
Brian
By the way, I'll open a new thread with more details on everything. Everything is finished except that some GUI labelling is still needed but most the text-tips are correct already, so they can tell you what is what. I'll add a new thread though asap because the complexity of this thing is quite considerably higher than v1, as should be obvious.

cheers,
Brian
How do I get the sequencer to start running? I cannot get the yellow dot to move.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

07 Mar 2020

Boombastix wrote: ↑
07 Mar 2020
06 Mar 2020

cheers,
Brian
How do I get the sequencer to start running? I cannot get the yellow dot to move.
Sorry, I should have got to this earlier.

You just have the sequencer active and set it to sequencer mode, as opposed to global or step 😊

Boombastix
Competition Winner

07 Mar 2020

07 Mar 2020
07 Mar 2020

You just have the sequencer active and set it to sequencer mode, as opposed to global or step 😊
That's what I did... Setup the beta thread and we can discuss there?
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

08 Mar 2020

07 Mar 2020
07 Mar 2020

That's what I did... Setup the beta thread and we can discuss there?
Hi,

I have now setup the beta area thread. Sorry for the delay, but I was already well advanced in my Saturday "entertainment schedule" by the time I read this :)

Thanks,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

23 Mar 2020

Hi folks,

hope you are all well and healthy, and that you are enjoying the extra time with friends and family, if you are lucky enough to be getting more time with them.

I just wanted to give a heads up on this; we've been pushing it through acceptance testing with RS, and it was getting there slowly due to a couple of unforeseen bugs that the RS testers found for us. We now have everything fixed and good to go, but our last build went over on Friday afternoon and it seems that most of Europe just shuddered to a complete halt on Friday night, or at least the bits that hadn't already done so did (incl. Scotland, of course).

The intention was to have this out by the 15th, which is why the sale price ended at that point, but the Shop is under the same lockdown scenarios as the testing... so, in short, we are unable to either extend the sale price, or deliver the plugin at this time. This is a little frustrating for us because we made promises regarding the deadlines, but everyone's health must take priority at this time, and we are in agreement with the decisions of various governments to go into lockdown.

So, hopefully, things will get through soon, but please understand that there is of course very little that either Enlightenspeed or Reason Studios can do to alleviate delays to the various processes.

Thank you for your patience, and please (!!!) stay safe and healthy,
Brian

bigguy1

30 Mar 2020

Maybe I am just too stupid but I think it is not possible to automate the on/off button of this player rack extension. Anybody knows why or if this will be fixed.

I am so sad right now, because I build a track around the idea to switch between Negate and Melodic Inverter and now I can't to this :-(

Arjanders

31 Mar 2020

23 Mar 2020
Hi folks,

hope you are all well and healthy, and that you are enjoying the extra time with friends and family, if you are lucky enough to be getting more time with them.

I just wanted to give a heads up on this; we've been pushing it through acceptance testing with RS, and it was getting there slowly due to a couple of unforeseen bugs that the RS testers found for us. We now have everything fixed and good to go, but our last build went over on Friday afternoon and it seems that most of Europe just shuddered to a complete halt on Friday night, or at least the bits that hadn't already done so did (incl. Scotland, of course).

The intention was to have this out by the 15th, which is why the sale price ended at that point, but the Shop is under the same lockdown scenarios as the testing... so, in short, we are unable to either extend the sale price, or deliver the plugin at this time. This is a little frustrating for us because we made promises regarding the deadlines, but everyone's health must take priority at this time, and we are in agreement with the decisions of various governments to go into lockdown.

So, hopefully, things will get through soon, but please understand that there is of course very little that either Enlightenspeed or Reason Studios can do to alleviate delays to the various processes.

Brian

Any news on the release?

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

31 Mar 2020

bigguy1 wrote: ↑
30 Mar 2020
Maybe I am just too stupid but I think it is not possible to automate the on/off button of this player rack extension. Anybody knows why or if this will be fixed.

I am so sad right now, because I build a track around the idea to switch between Negate and Melodic Inverter and now I can't to this :-(
It should be automateable, even in v1. Regardless, the fully updated version should be available really soon :)

If you need it urgently, PM me your user name and I'll give you a test license for the new version.

Cheers,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

31 Mar 2020

Arjanders wrote: ↑
31 Mar 2020
23 Mar 2020
Hi folks,

Brian
Any news on the release?
We passed acceptance testing, and now manuals etc have been submitted to the shop. Could be tomorrow, could be next week. I really can't say with any confidence because of the state the world is in right now. Stay safe and it'll be with you as soon as possible.

bigguy1

01 Apr 2020

No problem, I can wait a few days. Thx for the offer :-)

I will test as soon as the new version is available.

Arjanders

01 Apr 2020

31 Mar 2020
Arjanders wrote: ↑
31 Mar 2020

Any news on the release?
We passed acceptance testing, and now manuals etc have been submitted to the shop. Could be tomorrow, could be next week. I really can't say with any confidence because of the state the world is in right now. Stay safe and it'll be with you as soon as possible.
Thanks for the update!

• Information