(Spamwave) Fraudulent Activities

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
rare_shadow
Competition Winner

05 Mar 2020

After arriving in the US I bought a US SIM card and put it into my phone. A minute later I got a spam call and many followed during my stay.
I decided to make a track with my favorite one.

R10, Expanse, Union, Synth1

If anyone is interested in using the sample I'm happy to upload it.

raymondh

15 Mar 2020

Fantastic!! Really enjoyed it. Great energy. Excellent sound design too.

rare_shadow
Competition Winner

21 Mar 2020

raymondh wrote:
15 Mar 2020
Fantastic!! Really enjoyed it. Great energy. Excellent sound design too.
Thank you very much! :P

EdwardKiy

23 Mar 2020

This is like a mature version of ghost busters theme. Everything is there musically. Great groove, great energy. Good job mate!

rare_shadow
Competition Winner

28 Mar 2020

EdwardKiy wrote:
23 Mar 2020
This is like a mature version of ghost busters theme. Everything is there musically. Great groove, great energy. Good job mate!
Thanks alot :)

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

28 Mar 2020

Awesome. Really cool tune. Normally not my kind of style, but good music is good music. :thumbs_up:

Auryn

31 Mar 2020

Cool track, I always love creative sample use to "set a scene" so to speak. What synth is that rave stabby sound (starts at 1:11)?
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

fieldframe
RE Developer

03 Apr 2020

Makes me think of Mitch Murder, in a very good way. I love what seem to be oblique references to DTMF tones.

rare_shadow
Competition Winner

12 Apr 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
28 Mar 2020
Awesome. Really cool tune. Normally not my kind of style, but good music is good music. :thumbs_up:
Thanks alot :-)
Auryn wrote:
31 Mar 2020
Cool track, I always love creative sample use to "set a scene" so to speak. What synth is that rave stabby sound (starts at 1:11)?
Thanks :-) The stabby sound is a modified version of the default patch of the Expanse Hyperwave Synthesizer with much faster attach and decay to make it stabby.
fieldframe wrote:
03 Apr 2020
Makes me think of Mitch Murder, in a very good way. I love what seem to be oblique references to DTMF tones.
:-) the dial tones reference was not intentional but now that you mention it I think it would have been a great idea to use actual dial tones for an even stronger connection to the telephone theme.

rare_shadow
Competition Winner

24 Apr 2020

Chizmata wrote:
17 Apr 2020
really nice atmosphere. what are the drums?
Thanks :-) The drums are all samples from Reason's Drum Supply.
The kick is called sw2_drm90_bitcoin_kick, the snare is Sd_sw2_palm and the hats are a loop called sw2_drm90_neogeo_top. I equalized and compressed all of them.

• Information