Airraid Audio still active?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Loque

25 Mar 2020

Looks like the site is expired and nothing new since quite a long time. Does anybody have any infos?

https://www.airraidaudio.com/

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... id%20Audio
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 Mar 2020

Loque wrote:
25 Mar 2020
Looks like the site is expired and nothing new since quite a long time. Does anybody have any infos?

https://www.airraidaudio.com/

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... id%20Audio
I think I wrote to them ages ago and never got a reply. Remember 2 or 3 Black Fridays ago when that everything bundle was in the shop at €59. Total mistake. I’d already bought so much stuff I couldn’t bring myself to part with more cash hahaha.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

ravasb

26 Mar 2020

When I go through my RE folder it is sad to see how very few of them are still being developed or even supported. Some because the company disappeared and some because the company just makes VSTs. I appreciate the few who are left who are trying to do new things.

Loque

26 Mar 2020

ravasb wrote:
26 Mar 2020
When I go through my RE folder it is sad to see how very few of them are still being developed or even supported. Some because the company disappeared and some because the company just makes VSTs. I appreciate the few who are left who are trying to do new things.
Yes, it is a bit sad, but nothing stays forever and the RE still work. Sadly they are not beeing improved over the years.

And btw, there are trillions of VST devs which are noe more active too, even comercial ones.
Reason12, Win10

ravasb

26 Mar 2020

Loque wrote:
26 Mar 2020
ravasb wrote:
26 Mar 2020
Yes, it is a bit sad, but nothing stays forever and the RE still work. Sadly they are not beeing improved over the years.

And btw, there are trillions of VST devs which are noe more active too, even comercial ones.
It is true about the VST devs, but there are so many making incredible new ones. The RE form is so limited in so many ways. I wish the Reason people (still want to call them Props) would increase the creative capacity of REs.

Loque

26 Mar 2020

ravasb wrote:
26 Mar 2020
Loque wrote:
26 Mar 2020

It is true about the VST devs, but there are so many making incredible new ones. The RE form is so limited in so many ways. I wish the Reason people (still want to call them Props) would increase the creative capacity of REs.
Since i am pretty saturated with everything, i did not have seen anything really innovative since quite a while in the VST world. Always new Reverbs, Delays, Compressors and Chanelstrips. And everybody calls them analog, best, modelled after, blahblah....Today i read something about a "innovative" thing which can do granular fx with FM and the guys so "woooahhh, it is so keeewwwl!". And i just thought "wait, i have Fritz" and i felt mercy with the VST-only guys :(

Just tried Cherry Audio and thought, Reason can do it better. It just lacks the audio-rate modulation everywhere, but this is because, the devs had never thought about it in the past...
Reason12, Win10

ravasb

26 Mar 2020

At least we don't have to choose between systems. Cherry Audio plus some of the dev modules is really good. It works pretty well with Reason, too.

VCV Rack is genius and hopefully will be for VST this year.

integerpoet

01 Apr 2021

FWIW, their freshest tweet is from 2018 and isn't about rack extensions or any other kind of plug-in.

So maybe they simply got more interested in production than meta-production. :-)

miscend

22 Sep 2021

Just seen they dont have shop pages any more. It's sad they took them down because these products still work 100% and they dont need support like a typical VST plugin.

BRIGGS

23 Sep 2021

miscend wrote:
22 Sep 2021
Just seen they dont have shop pages any more. It's sad they took them down because these products still work 100% and they dont need support like a typical VST plugin.
r11s

• Information