loops

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
demt

24 Mar 2020

Im new to loops but i just carnt stop making them even difficult painstaking loops seem to add to my skills .The thing is does anybody hear a) use loops
b)make loops

what you can do with loops in my case is chop them into a drum machine and fire them off rythmically sometimes in tandem with a drum and sometimes without most of my stuff sounds like acid goa but i notice theres room for cooler stuff , this is qiute diffcult in reason(praps a entry in improvents) and judging by the amount of intrest outside of the reason enviroment i think were missing a trick rgs getting loops up and running in a hurry ,and some customers definatly look for this field when purchasing a daw,All in all im hoping for sum feedback as i definatly dont no the hole score on the ins and outs of loopmanipulation and where your loops end up once youve made them.looking forward to hearing from you all
DEMT
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

FGL

25 Mar 2020

Try Octo-Rex or ter Rex in Kong you can play also the Slices as Drum Hits.

pushedbutton

25 Mar 2020

It's Reason 5 era stuff, but it's still relevant.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

demt

26 Mar 2020

am fiddling seems to habve a life of its own
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information