autorizer app now shows up as "rack extensions"

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
PhillipOrdonez

24 Mar 2020

Latest version comes with a change of name? Or is it only for trial installation?

joeyluck

24 Mar 2020

The app still shows as Authorizer for me. If you're talking about the Rack Extensions menu item from within Reason (below Manage Content and Manage Plugins) which points to Authorizer, that's not new. Is that what you mean?

PhillipOrdonez

24 Mar 2020

joeyluck wrote:
24 Mar 2020
The app still shows as Authorizer for me. If you're talking about the Rack Extensions menu item from within Reason (below Manage Content and Manage Plugins) which points to Authorizer, that's not new. Is that what you mean?
I mean the app itself. It shows up with the reason studios logo in light orange and is called rack extensions, when downloading and installing rack extensions (trials).

joeyluck

24 Mar 2020

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
24 Mar 2020
joeyluck wrote:
24 Mar 2020
I mean the app itself. It shows up with the reason studios logo in light orange and is called rack extensions, when downloading and installing rack extensions (trials).
Hmm I dunno. Yes the app icon was updated, but I don't see what you're talking about with the name. The icon says Authorizer with the Reason Studios logo above that, and the app itself is called Authorizer (at least on macOS). Not sure if there is a different version for people who are trialing Reason or if it's named differently on Windows?

• Information