Stabs Plucks and Chord Patches

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
MirrorEyEs

19 Mar 2020

Instead of moaning about the lack of/crap presets for Reason instruments. I'll start the ball rolling with a couple of presets for Thor which takes advantage of the mod matrix to get a punchy response.

I'm defining stabs, plucks as single key i.e. you get a monophonic hit or chord minor, major, diminished, suspended whatever from a single key stroke. Chords being a stab/pluck, where you play a chord of your choosing, via your keyboard or midi device, unless anybody objects to this classification!

Post what you've got and lets get Reasons instruments whipped into shape with some hard hitting (preferably not clipping) dynamic stabs we can all use/adapt!
Attachments
Stabs.zip
(1.6 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
Reason 12 - Horrible plastic M-Audio Oxygen 49 and a battered pair of Sony MDR V6 cans

HeresJohnny312

20 Mar 2020

cool, thanks for the patches!

aeox
Competition Winner

20 Mar 2020

Pluck.zip
(2.96 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

MirrorEyEs

23 Mar 2020

Here you go a Europa patch with Note Echo acting as an octaver to give you those big room chords with one finger.

You can build loads of variations off this patch alone!
Attachments
Epic Octave Stack.zip
(3.74 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
Reason 12 - Horrible plastic M-Audio Oxygen 49 and a battered pair of Sony MDR V6 cans

• Information