(idm/ambient/soundtrack) Reveries Album

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
unclenofun

19 Feb 2020

hey guys! most completed album. Decided to press to CDs for this too. It's not to everyones taste and I don't really think the tracks work out of context....it really is a start to finish listen, that's why I pressed to CD (even tho we live in a digital music consumption world now! i know i know)

all done in Reason 10

let me know what ya think

unclenofun

09 Mar 2020

does it have that 'Reason sound' that I keep hearing mentioned? not quite sure what that is

and do I have the genre tags ok/correct.....heard one of my songs classified as drone the other day

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

10 Mar 2020

Oh my god! That Reason sound. I can't take it!
Just kidding. :D
It sounds fine. I skimmed through a couple of tracks from the album. Nice project you've got there. I might take a full listen to it when I've got a chunk of time.

unclenofun

10 Mar 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
10 Mar 2020
Oh my god! That Reason sound. I can't take it!
Just kidding. :D
It sounds fine. I skimmed through a couple of tracks from the album. Nice project you've got there. I might take a full listen to it when I've got a chunk of time.
"That Reason sound" is only really something I've read....not entirely sure what it means! :lol:

Thanks for the reply tho....listens very much appreciated!

unclenofun

20 Mar 2020

I just wanted to give this a boost....seeing as today Bandcamp are waiving their fees for a day....at present music is my only form of income, I see a lot of people are making their collections for free download and, while my downloads are a 'pay what you want'....any pennies, especially today would be greatly received....I have a merch section too!....badges/stickers....CDs

https://nnyz.bandcamp.com/

I have other independent artists in my recommends section too!

• Information