NEKTAR P1 - For Sale

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

14 Feb 2020

Hi all, we've got a Nektar P1 here looking for a new studio + owner for sale, thought we would put a post here before we go and eBay / Reverb sell it.

If anyone is interested feel free to PM us here. Not in original packing, it has been registered but whoever buys we can change the email details on Nektar's site so you can login and start getting the software you need for your system.

Sale is for the mixer only + USB lead, instructions are via Nektar's website as well as the software (as above). No original packaging but will be packaged securely.

Thanks

LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

24 Feb 2020

As promised, the P1 is now on ebay for anyone wanting to get one of these - this is just surplus to our current equipment so needs a good home

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333525541384

demt

24 Feb 2020

yup every know and then i attempt to use my p1 its great if you give it sum time but something allways comes up and back in the dusty box it goes i think i need a more comprehensive manual especially regs off board hardware and i could allso watch sum youtube vids but in the dustybox it goes
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

demt

24 Feb 2020

gulp sorry ,it really is the bizz once you get used to it
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information