Sale for Vecto Rack Extension

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
RPSupport

07 Feb 2020

Hi All, as part of our monthly deals we have our Vecto Rack Extension with 20% off!

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... nstrument/

Also look out next week as our Analogue Modelled Synthesizer B.I.T will be released as a Rack Extension!

Thank you

Richard

Loque

07 Feb 2020

Wow... BIT as a RE... Cool.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

08 Feb 2020

I’ve had Vecto VST for ages and never even tried it. Thanks for the reminder. On it.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

aeox
Competition Winner

08 Feb 2020

MrFigg wrote:
08 Feb 2020
I’ve had Vecto VST for ages and never even tried it. Thanks for the reminder. On it.
Here you go :)

edited so there isn't two huge images on the thread
Last edited by aeox on 09 Feb 2020, edited 1 time in total.

aeox
Competition Winner

08 Feb 2020

Jokes aside..

My vector trial was used in 2017. Don't remember it because I was trialing way too much stuff at the same time. (learned from this mistake)

Will have to check out BIT. Looks nice.

RP, thanks for the continued RE development

MrFigg
Competition Winner

08 Feb 2020

aeox wrote:
08 Feb 2020
MrFigg wrote:
08 Feb 2020
Here you go :)

Hahahahahaha. I don’t get it.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

dusan.cani

08 Feb 2020

Vecto is powerful and very good sounding synth. Quite unique sounds can be achieved by combining samples and oscs. It has also very good filters (same as Quad). Post filter per voice distortion can be also achieved to get some distortion goodness. FM configurations are also available, very nice sounds could be achieved this way. And it has veeeery nice sounding reverb. Vector XY pad adds interesting movement to the sound - like morphing wavetables, or heavy modulated sounds by using vector pad to modulate other synth parameters than osc volume.

RPSupport

08 Feb 2020

aeox wrote:
08 Feb 2020
Jokes aside..

My vector trial was used in 2017. Don't remember it because I was trialing way too much stuff at the same time. (learned from this mistake)

Will have to check out BIT. Looks nice.

RP, thanks for the continued RE development
Thanks, you can always try the VST version demo if your Reason version supports it. Sound wise and feature wise they are 100% the same. Just the GUI differs obviously.

You can download the demo here: https://www.robpapen.com/Vecto-vst-demo.html

• Information