Best Refill/RE with Jazz Trumpet Samples?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
C//AZM

06 Feb 2020

I'm looking for convincing trumpet samples. Not loops, but samples that sound realistic. I'm composing songs for a jazz trumpet player and it's better to have at least a decent, somewhat passable sounding set of samples while working on them. I'm tired of those bleaty lambs squalking from the NX from the factory pack. I need something akin to Miroslav strings.

joeyluck

06 Feb 2020

Not samples (or ReFill), but modeled... I am beta testing the SWAM brass instruments by Audio Modeling and they are very impressive and convincing. I'm using them with my Seaboard Block. I love their stuff and having acoustic modeled instruments that have so much expression and control.

C//AZM

08 Feb 2020

joeyluck wrote:
06 Feb 2020
Not samples (or ReFill), but modeled... I am beta testing the SWAM brass instruments by Audio Modeling and they are very impressive and convincing. I'm using them with my Seaboard Block. I love their stuff and having acoustic modeled instruments that have so much expression and control.
Wow that's just what I need. Need it like, next week. Thanks
wait, it's not out yet GASP

QVprod

08 Feb 2020

Session Horns Pro also has pretty good trumpets. Though it’s an entire horn section though so it might be overkill for you. Used a muted trumpet from it in the bridge of this song

• Information