I you could only keep ONE song out of all the songs you've ever made, which one would you keep?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

28 Jan 2020

If you for some unexplained reason were forced to remove all your songs from the face of the earth, never to be heard again. But you could save ONE of them. Which one would you keep?
Post the track in the thread and explain why you chose this particular one.

This is pretty much impossible I know. That's what makes this fun :D

Rising Night Wave

28 Jan 2020

Well, this one:

Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

guitfnky

28 Jan 2020

pretty easy for me—this is one I’ve been proud of for a while now. the verse groove is just DIRTY (IMO), the vocals and lyrics are some of my most on-point, the bridge has lots of interesting vibes/ear candy, and the end is probably the most epic I’ve pulled off so far.
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

reddust

28 Jan 2020

there is one song I've been working on for years and never had the impression to have completely finished, I don't have a public link to it right now but that would be the one for me because I'd say it's the most sophisticated and deepest meaning song I've written so far

rgdaniel

28 Jan 2020

My favourite song is usually the most recent. But because I haven't posted my most recent songs anywhere yet, I will just post this one, for a larf.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

28 Jan 2020

guitfnky wrote:
28 Jan 2020

pretty easy for me—this is one I’ve been proud of for a while now. the verse groove is just DIRTY (IMO), the vocals and lyrics are some of my most on-point, the bridge has lots of interesting vibes/ear candy, and the end is probably the most epic I’ve pulled off so far.
I remember that track. That's a nice one.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

28 Jan 2020

It's hard to pick one, but for now I'll go with this one. I'm not sure if it's my "best" track but I like that it's different, playful and energetic. Also I had really fun making this track, from start to finish, which I can't say has been the case for every track I've made.

guitfnky

28 Jan 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
28 Jan 2020
It's hard to pick one, but for now I'll go with this one. I'm not sure if it's my "best" track but I like that it's different, playful and energetic. Also I had really fun making this track, from start to finish, which I can't say has been the case for every track I've made.

this track is badass! love the almost punk-energy to it. the franticness reminds me of The Mars Volta, without actually sounding like them. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 (I don’t really have that many thumbs 😆)

and thank you, btw. :)
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

• Information