House/Techno tech bass - how to create

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Aru

12 Jan 2020

Hello,

I wanted to create bass literally like this:
using Reason, but totally failed. Tried Europa (closest call), Subtractor and others included in ful version.
Could enyone from this forum help or give me a hint how to create soundalike bass? Maybe there is some ReFills that have this kind of basses?

Boombastix
Competition Winner

13 Jan 2020

He is pretty much using all great features of Massive, there is no equivalent. However, the end result is somewhat similar to an FM bass. But it depends also on the filter sound of Massive. Thor is probably your best bet, but you will not get more than 75% of the sound IMO.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Aru

18 Jan 2020

I've tried Thor from now a week with weak results :/

demt

19 Jan 2020

a simple thor and matrix with only 5 identical notes a whole bar empty for the last note on .set thor to the demo bass patch smooth wobbler add a digital delay default settings and increase the feedback of the delay to 3/4s (play with it) increase the modulation (play with it) and abra cadabra a goa techno house bass track if you want it. Play with the settings for sum amazing sounds add a kick if you want to (rytmic drum machine and matrix) the bass revoves around the oscilations of the delay .1 note thor three notes delay,
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information