Bitbox mk2 – Intuitive Sampling Module -
Next Generation Sampling Module for Eurorack ..$599
Bitbox mk2 is a follow up to our successful bitbox module. Do more with bitbox mk2’s more powerful processor and improved touch screen. This module has all of the features of the original bitbox and adds effects and mixing capabilities that take advantage of the faster and more powerful processor.
Sample further, get granular. The original bitbox gets an mk2 upgrade, still at US$599 / 26HP. You get a new touchscreen with crisper, clearer viewing angles (IPS tech), a new Granular Mode, and twice the processing power of the original.
-Stream long samples from the microSD card with a max sample size of 4 GB, which can be many hours of audio
- Record samples from a stereo audio input pair
- Load a folder of samples into a sample mode pad to improve the quality of the pitch shifting when playing a sample chromatically or to trigger different samples with each note
- Trigger each of the 16 pads with a dedicated gate input
- Record through the dedicated stereo audio input pair
- Inputs and outputs are DC coupled so you can record and play out CV signals
- Confidently connect with both TRS MIDI Type A and Type B, no adapter needed
- Playback can be immediate or synchronized to internal clock, TRS clock in, or MIDI clock in and out
- Use the 3.5″ diagonal touch screen to intuitively explore the features of the module
NOTE: Firmware Switching:
The bitbox mk2 is a new hardware platform that is similar to the Series 1 platform. Right now, the only firmware that can run on the bitbox mk2 is the bitbox firmware. We intend to make the synthbox and fxbox firmware available for the bitbox mk2 hardware in the future. Bitbox mk2 firmware updates will be available from forum.1010music.com.
and... BitBix Micro... $399
DJMaytag wrote: ↑
13 Apr 2020
That’s dope. Indeed the firmware can be swapped for use as a Bitbox or Synthbox, but not Toolbox. Anyway, I’ve paid more attention to using it as Bitbox, but FXBox looks awfully intriguing. I wasn’t aware the FX could be sequenced like that. I assume the inputs allow the various FX to be triggered externally?