Anybody got an old Cakewalk account?

Discuss VST stuff here!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

29 Dec 2019

Long shot but is there anybody here who as an old Cakewalk account log-in without any products registered which they’d be willing to let me have? I found my CA-2A VST serial code but I can’t activate it without having an account on the Legacy server. Thought I’d ask here just in the off chance. Obviously I’d just change the email and password. Not expecting anything really but...:).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

PhillipOrdonez

29 Dec 2019

MrFigg wrote:
29 Dec 2019
Long shot but is there anybody here who as an old Cakewalk account log-in without any products registered which they’d be willing to let me have? I found my CA-2A VST serial code but I can’t activate it without having an account on the Legacy server. Thought I’d ask here just in the off chance. Obviously I’d just change the email and password. Not expecting anything really but...:).
So it will not be free?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

29 Dec 2019

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
29 Dec 2019
MrFigg wrote:
29 Dec 2019
So it will not be free?
When I spoke to them they told me they had plans to release a load of Cakewalk Legacy VSTs, including CA-2A, for free but had no estimated time scale at the moment.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Proboscis

29 Dec 2019

MrFigg wrote:
29 Dec 2019
Isn't the rack extension version free - the RE-2A ? I have it, and it's not something I would have paid for (not because its not great, but that it isn't the kind of RE I would have paid for)

moneykube

29 Dec 2019

Proboscis wrote:
29 Dec 2019
MrFigg wrote:
29 Dec 2019
Isn't the rack extension version free - the RE-2A ? I have it, and it's not something I would have paid for (not because its not great, but that it isn't the kind of RE I would have paid for)
was free for limited time yes
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Creativemind

29 Dec 2019

moneykube wrote:
29 Dec 2019
Proboscis wrote:
29 Dec 2019

was free for limited time yes
It was free as you said and remember a few years ago missing out on it but don't recall why. I got the VST version. Maybe I wasn't on the latest Reason at the time (and therefore the latest SDK) perhaps. Dunno. Gutted though. I e-mailed Cakewalk to get the Re some months later but they said no lol!

It's only just dawned on me now Reason has VST support, I can use it.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

• Information