Synapse complete your bundle is here.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Dec 2019

Just got a mail from RS. If you own any Synapse RE then apply the code SYNAPSERE100 at check out for $100 off the bundle. That brings it to $49 for the whole thing.
The only one I’ve NOT got is Legend.
Good news for a lot of people though.
Last edited by MrFigg on 20 Dec 2019, edited 1 time in total.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Imaginary191
Competition Winner

20 Dec 2019

MrFigg, can you confirm that it takes current price from $149 to $49? Did you actually try to enter the code? Because I fear it takes only $199 to $99. I don't own any Synapse RE, so if I buy DC-2 for $19 now, then I will be able to get everything else for $49, it would have been amazing, but I'm afraid to go for DC-2 if code will not take bundle to $49. Maybe someone else can confirm this?

MarkTarlton

20 Dec 2019

it works and is only $49 :D

outdatedstandard

20 Dec 2019

Last edited by outdatedstandard on 09 Dec 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Eski

20 Dec 2019

MrFigg wrote:
    20 Dec 2019
    Just got a mail from RS. If you own any Synapse RE then apply the code SYNAPSERE100 at check out for $100 if the bundle. That brings it to $49 for the whole thing.
    The only one I’ve NOT got is Legend.
    Good news for a lot of people though.
    Thank you for the heads up on this. Amazing deal.

MrFigg
    Competition Winner

20 Dec 2019

I'm really happy for everyone who doesn't have so many Synapse REs as this is incredible. Feeling a bit sorry for myself though seeing as how there's only one I don't have ( and I could have got it for €49 ages ago anyway by using "rewards points"). Oh well...congratulations to the rest :)
    🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Imaginary191
    Competition Winner

20 Dec 2019

Thanks for confirmation. Just got it all for $68. Feels like proper Christmas/NY present.

TritoneAddiction
    Competition Winner

20 Dec 2019

MrFigg wrote:
    20 Dec 2019
    I'm really happy for everyone who doesn't have so many Synapse REs as this is incredible. Feeling a bit sorry for myself though seeing as how there's only one I don't have ( and I could have got it for €49 ages ago anyway by using "rewards points"). Oh well...congratulations to the rest :)
    Well Legend is worth €49 either way. No need to feel sorry :)

Loque

20 Dec 2019

I wish i could buy it agan :-(

What an amazing deal. Stupid if you dont have everythng from them and do not complete it NOW!
    Reason12, Win10

outdatedstandard

20 Dec 2019

Last edited by outdatedstandard on 09 Dec 2020, edited 1 time in total.

stratatonic

20 Dec 2019

Thanks for the heads-up Figg.

So I can complete this bundle for 62 CAD.

But when I go to pay with PayPal, it forces me to opt into an automatic credit card purchase for future buys with Propellerheads - or cancel the transaction.

I never have this screen pop up for anything else I purchase online with PayPal.

And why is the old Propellerheads logo and name on the PayPal page instead of Reason Studios?

I'm confuzzled. Maybe it's the eggnog and rum...

reddust

20 Dec 2019

If there were a RE version of Dune 3 I would definitely be interested... but either way I have already made two big purchases this month so I'm glad I'm not tempted to buy anything else so soon :)

kitekrazy

20 Dec 2019

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... ollection/

Hate it links aren't posted.

I would have went for this but I have the two synths and would probably forget to use the effects.

Zac

20 Dec 2019

I'm only missing the compressor so not worth it for me but a fantastic deal for many I'm sure.

I really like Synapse, their plugins are excellent and they always come across as reliable and having integrity. Top developer.

Loque

20 Dec 2019

I guess, this deal will show the maximum potential of the RE market to Synapse...they sell their bundle uber cheap since a while and the devices in the bundle are on top level but they did not made it into the top selling devices, so i guess most ppl already have it. For new Reason (Rack VST) users, this deal is a MUST and if it still is not in the top selling area, there might be something wrong...Maybe the earth is a qube.
      Reason12, Win10

moneykube

20 Dec 2019

Loque wrote:
      20 Dec 2019
      I guess, this deal will show the maximum potential of the RE market to Synapse...they sell their bundle uber cheap since a while and the devices in the bundle are on top level but they did not made it into the top selling devices, so i guess most ppl already have it. For new Reason (Rack VST) users, this deal is a MUST and if it still is not in the top selling area, there might be something wrong...Maybe the earth is a qube.
      correct... the earth is a Qube ! :puf_wink:
      great deal for many indeed... for me>> I own their synths and effects that I wanted/needed... my price would be 89 canadian. The devices I am missing, I have as other racks from different developers ( even some triplets of similar devices ) Had this deal happened about 6 months ago I would have been on board. Now... seems pointless to spend 89 dollars on effects I own in spades, no matter how good their versions of my missing effects from their collection are. Oh well... those with only one or 2 of their devices should jump on this imo.
      https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
      Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Loque

20 Dec 2019

moneykube wrote:
      20 Dec 2019
      Loque wrote:
      20 Dec 2019
      correct... the earth is a Qube ! :puf_wink:
      great deal for many indeed... for me>> I own their synths and effects that I wanted/needed... my price would be 89 canadian. The devices I am missing, I have as other racks from different developers ( even some triplets of similar devices ) Had this deal happened about 6 months ago I would have been on board. Now... seems pointless to spend 89 dollars on effects I own in spades, no matter how good their versions of my missing effects from their collection are. Oh well... those with only one or 2 of their devices should jump on this imo.
      Curious what you dont have from Synapse and what you have from others?
      Reason12, Win10

Mataya

20 Dec 2019

No need to own anything...just enter the code and buy it all for 49 bucks. WOW!!!

tx
      M

Loque

20 Dec 2019

Mataya wrote:
      20 Dec 2019
      No need to own anything...just enter the code and buy it all for 49 bucks. WOW!!!

tx
      M
      Yea, i thought something like this...Its a blast to buy it for that price. Synapse is top level. I just bought Dune3 on BF since i know their stuff. If they had it as a RE, i probably bought it a year earlier
      Reason12, Win10

taddx

20 Dec 2019

Thanks for the heads up :thumbs_up:

moneykube

20 Dec 2019

Loque wrote:
      20 Dec 2019
      I don't have fat space or similar device. I don't have a ladder type filter either like Synapse AF-4 Analog Filter(?) I have many phasers/flangers, choruses, and many reverbs including the DR-1 Deep Reverb which I love, I have more eq's then I know what to do with , and as many compressors.I own the 2 synths and not really interested in the ring modulator. If I wanted the ring modulator it might be worth it… including one more phaser, chorus and a ladder filter… but I spent way too much on stuff in the shop this month and can't really justify another 89 bucks.... not sure what countries are getting these for 45 bucks???? huge difference
      Last edited by moneykube on 20 Dec 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Loque

20 Dec 2019

moneykube wrote:
      20 Dec 2019
      Loque wrote:
      20 Dec 2019
      I don't have fat space or similar device. I don't have a ladder type filter either like Synapse AF-4 Analog Filter(?) I have many phasers/flangers, choruses, and many reverbs including the DR-1 Deep Reverb which I love, I have more eq's then I know what to do with , and as many compressors.I own the 2 synths and not really interested in the ring modulator. If I wanted the ring modulator it might be worth it… including one more phaser, chorus and a ladder filter… but I spent way too much on stuff in the shop this month and can't really justify another 89 bucks.
      I am not the biggest fan of Fat Space, but other are. I like the filter, while it does not go that deep, it has a very nice overdrive and the analog phaser sounds very smooth, just like the chorus. They are not that tweakable, but great sound. The new compressor is not my type of thing. My favs from the fx is clearly the filter ('overdrive), chorus and the Ringmod. I am not realy sure to force you to get it for 50, but they sound great and i use them here and there. They have a quite high rank in my arsenal. Maybe you give them a go and listen for yourself. And yes, if you do not have much from Synapse, for 50 bucks its not even waste a minute to think about it...
      Reason12, Win10

Mataya

20 Dec 2019

when you put it in a calculator ...it's like 4 bucks per device. Just feels weird. Feels like it's free.

What a great deal.

M

moneykube

20 Dec 2019

not 89... Final cost (incl. tax) 62.15 CAD ... hmmmmm

scratchnsnifff

20 Dec 2019

if dune 2 or 3 is in this bundle, its probably one of the best deals iv ever seen in the RE shop :D

happy for all the people who got this!
      iv purchased everything one by one, and even though its a ton of money over a long period of time. it was worth EVERY penny
      Mayor of plucktown :evil:

• Information