Holiday Gifts from Native Instruments

Discuss VST stuff here!
Noiserunner

16 Dec 2019

https://www.native-instruments.com/spec ... day-gifts/

- RAUM Reverb
- 25 € Voucher
- Lottery
(MacBook Pro 13", some soft- and hardware)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

16 Dec 2019

Thanks...
Says I need to install Native Access in order to download and install Raum so I won't be doing that.
Thanks again though for the heads up.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

Creativemind

16 Dec 2019

MrFigg wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2019
Thanks...
Says I need to install Native Access in order to download and install Raum so I won't be doing that.
Not installing Native Access, why?
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

MrFigg
Competition Winner

16 Dec 2019

Creativemind wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2019
16 Dec 2019
Thanks...
For one...I guess I don't really need another free reverb. The main reason though is that I don't like installers that take care of everything in one place. The iZotope one for example just annoys me. I just want an installer for that particular device without having to install any other stuff. Even better, just a .dll. That said, if you can please tell me anything about Native Access or Raum or both then it might change my mind.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

Loque

16 Dec 2019

Thanks. Not sure i will use it, since the last free Phaser was 200MB...

Any idea for what the voucher is good for? I mean... Its 25 bucks... Only...
Reason12, Win10

Loque

16 Dec 2019

16 Dec 2019
16 Dec 2019

For one...I guess I don't really need another free reverb. The main reason though is that I don't like installers that take care of everything in one place. The iZotope one for example just annoys me. I just want an installer for that particular device without having to install any other stuff. Even better, just a .dll. That said, if you can please tell me anything about Native Access or Raum or both then it might change my mind.
The iZotope is really poor coded. I think its the first version. NI is quite ok.
Reason12, Win10

Noiserunner

16 Dec 2019

As a Maschine User I've got an Maschine Expansion for 24 € (THE STEREOTYPES).
Thanks. Not sure i will use it, since the last free Phaser was 200MB...
The installer shows 45 MB.

Here is the promotion video on YouTube:

diminished
Competition Winner

16 Dec 2019

One could buy their power adapter for 25 bucks. I don't know why but I might be doing it. :P

Servers are pretty busy now, I tried adding it 5 times now.. I guess I just have to wait a bit longer.

The reverb itself sounds pretty techy. Could be useful sometimes, but that's usually not the sound I'm looking for unless I'm trying to contrast my usual suspects.

And I think the iZotope Product Portal is faster and more reliable than the NI counterpart, but YMMV.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel β€’α΄—β€’

MrFigg
Competition Winner

16 Dec 2019

diminished wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2019
One could buy their power adapter for 25 bucks. I don't know why but I might be doing it. :P

Servers are pretty busy now, I tried adding it 5 times now.. I guess I just have to wait a bit longer.

The reverb itself sounds pretty techy. Could be useful sometimes, but that's usually not the sound I'm looking for unless I'm trying to contrast my usual suspects.

And I think the iZotope Product Portal is faster and more reliable than the NI counterpart, but YMMV.
Hahahahahaha. You gonna get the 40W or the 18W?
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

zoidkirb

16 Dec 2019

this thing is lush, and pretty strongly in the category of creative reverbs.
it's kinda crazy the amount of free content given away with native access. the reaktor blocks player is amazing too.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

16 Dec 2019

zoidkirb wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2019
it's kinda crazy the amount of free content given away with native access. the reaktor blocks player is amazing too.
Yikes, I'm testing it. Was thinking of plucking down for a new reverb that was originally $149 and $99 on BF. Eventually decided against it - RAUM is sooo lush and a no-brainer if they sell it for $49 later on, but hey, who doesn't like FREE. Yay! No need to buy any more reverbs for me - I certainly have enough with this. On the top spot with another 2 verbs that I like a lot. Also, easy and fast to dial in, very well done NI!

If you sleep on this - ya'll CRAAAAAAAAZY :lol: :lol: :lol:
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

zoidkirb

16 Dec 2019

Boombastix wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2019
zoidkirb wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2019
Yikes, I'm testing it. Was thinking of plucking down for a new reverb that was originally $149 and $99 on BF. Eventually decided against it - RAUM is sooo lush and a no-brainer if they sell it for $49 later on, but hey, who doesn't like FREE. Yay! No need to buy any more reverbs for me - I certainly have enough with this. On the top spot with another 2 verbs that I like a lot. Also, easy and fast to dial in, very well done NI!

If you sleep on this - ya'll CRAAAAAAAAZY :lol: :lol: :lol:
Totally, especially since I've been eyeing off things like eventide blackhole and mangleverb. I really don't think I'll bother now.
This really can do some over the top dark, warm lushness.

hurricane
Competition Winner

16 Dec 2019

Been waiting hours for it to appear in my account. Seems like there are billions of people downloading this.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

joeyluck

16 Dec 2019

hurricane wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2019
Been waiting hours for it to appear in my account. Seems like there are billions of people downloading this.
Yeah it hasn't shown up in Native Access or under my account either, even though I got the confirmation that it was added to my account. I figured it would at least show up there under 'not installed' and if there were any snags, it would be with downloading/installing it...

Well it's free for a month until January 16, so no worries on missing out and I'm sure it will be sorted.

hurricane
Competition Winner

17 Dec 2019

It finally arrived.

Oh my, it sounds GORGEOUS....
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

zoidkirb

17 Dec 2019

Servers are hammered. Mine took a good two hours to appear and then a good few minutes to download the 50mb file :P

QVprod

17 Dec 2019

16 Dec 2019
16 Dec 2019

Native Access is actually about equally as efficient as the RE authorizer. Probably better in some ways actually. Particularly in deciding download and install locations.

xboix

17 Dec 2019

Native Access works really well, arguably better than the slightly buggy Reason authoriser, but I'll skip the free reverb. I have too many already.

Noiserunner

17 Dec 2019

xboix wrote: ↑
17 Dec 2019
Native Access works really well, arguably better than the slightly buggy Reason authoriser, but I'll skip the free reverb. I have too many already.
Yes, I think it works great, too. Very special is the fact, that you can decide in Native Access, where the software/content should be installed (you can change the locataions per single install).

dusan.cani

17 Dec 2019

Native Access works fine.

That new reverb has fantastic UI design, love it.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

17 Dec 2019

Native Access installed. Raum installed. Very pleased :)
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

Boombastix
Competition Winner

17 Dec 2019

17 Dec 2019
So you caved, lol :lol: But I bet it was worth it, I'm still surprised to get something this good for free. Cheers!
Now try a short dense reverb followed by a second instance with a 1/4 reverberated delay, and you got double the lushness with reverberated echos, holey moley - that is sweet.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

17 Dec 2019

Boombastix wrote: ↑
17 Dec 2019
17 Dec 2019
So you caved, lol :lol: But I bet it was worth it, I'm still surprised to get something this good for free. Cheers!
Now try a short dense reverb followed by a second instance with a 1/4 reverberated delay, and you got double the lushness with reverberated echos, holey moley - that is sweet.
Not only did I cave but I also installed that soft iLok thing. I will however state for the record that Waves Central will never again darken my HD.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

EdGrip

18 Dec 2019

I've probably already got Native Access, because Traktor is on my computer...

splitpen

26 Dec 2019

This thing rocks! A lot of great vst presents this Christmas :D
Love the freeze feature and the great blending sound of the reverb. Can do a lot of creative new stuff when followed with a Synchronous. Rhythms, gated trance etc.
Latest track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjzYHe3D8f8
Reasonstudios 11 Roland Quadcapture | AMD Ryzen 5900x|Elektron Analog Heat Mk2|Diy 3 way SB Acoustics/Scanspeak studiomonitors | AKG K702 | KeyΒ­staΒ­tion 61 MK3 |BCR2000 |X-Touch Ext | MP Midi

• Information