(Melodic/Soothing/Electronic) - Heavenly Bliss

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

10 Dec 2019

Found this old track among unfinished Reason projects. I decided to finish it a couple of days ago.
I wanted to keep things very simple with this track.
Everything is Solar 5 except for the flute which is from the ProjectSam RE.

Lowas

10 Dec 2019

Sounds good!

Rising Night Wave

10 Dec 2019

Very nice. A bit old sounding. But simple/clear. Like it somehow since I don't like that much old styles like from 80-90's. This track is very like that. But in middle on some parts are modern segents in melodies. So I somehow like this song. Very nice.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

11 Dec 2019

Lowas wrote:
10 Dec 2019
Sounds good!

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

11 Dec 2019

Rising Night Wave wrote:
10 Dec 2019
Very nice. A bit old sounding. But simple/clear. Like it somehow since I don't like that much old styles like from 80-90's. This track is very like that. But in middle on some parts are modern segents in melodies. So I somehow like this song. Very nice.
Thanks. I think some of the "oldness" comes from the fact the pitch slightly varies in some sounds, almost like old oscilators drifting. I know on the piano sounding lead I automated the pitch back and forth ever so sligthly to make things less sterile. And the chords also sounds a bit drifty. But that's built into the preset so I'm not sure what's going on there.
And I suspect the fact that the track is very midrangy also contributes to the "old" sound. There's hardly any bright high end or much low end either for that matter.

aeox
Competition Winner

13 Dec 2019

Very soothing, nice melodies!

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

14 Dec 2019

aeox wrote:
13 Dec 2019
Very soothing, nice melodies!

• Information