PG8X based: WB PG8X

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bitley

11 Dec 2019

OK now I must ask if you "need" more patches here or I'll draw the line on next update ;-) It's a truly huge refill by now!

moneykube

12 Dec 2019

bitley wrote:
11 Dec 2019
OK now I must ask if you "need" more patches here or I'll draw the line on next update ;-) It's a truly huge refill by now!
things... too... fast... have not had time to really explore the refill , so this question for me is impossible to answer at the present time... past and future times, perhaps yes.. Big refill>>>> I say yes with confidence.. :puf_wink:
will check demo song soon/// too fast for my slow brain ohm/ohm/ohm ... I bought a ton of stuff for black month week ... this was one that seemed quite promising
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

bitley

12 Dec 2019

Cool! :) Take your time :)

raymondh

12 Dec 2019

Just on the demo in the refill, it won't open for me since I'm on Reason 10.4 and it was saved in Reason 11 format. While I understand why, it frustrates me (from a collaborator perspective) that file formats change each time. Not an issue, I'm loving the patches but just FYI on the demo song.

bitley

12 Dec 2019

Hi! Oh that's a shame but I guess that's the way it goes. Carl on 10 as well?

moneykube

12 Dec 2019

also on 10... soundcloud mix perhaps?

bitley

12 Dec 2019

Hm it has to stay a treasure but eventually you'll update be it summer 2020 ;) But ok :) Sounds you liked / would want more of?

raymondh

12 Dec 2019

bitley wrote:
12 Dec 2019
Yep he is on 10.4 as well.

the $129 upgrade would cost over $220 NZD with conversion and tax so can't really justify that for another chorus & phaser, crossfades and a few minor features, and I haven't heard anyone say it's worth it just for the note muting :) Hopefully a point release will come along that makes it more compelling for Reason-as-a-DAW users.

moneykube

13 Dec 2019

raymondh wrote:
12 Dec 2019
bitley wrote:
12 Dec 2019
Yep he is on 10.4 as well.

the $129 upgrade would cost over $220 NZD with conversion and tax so can't really justify that for another chorus & phaser, crossfades and a few minor features, and I haven't heard anyone say it's worth it just for the note muting :) Hopefully a point release will come along that makes it more compelling for Reason-as-a-DAW users.
ditto

bitley

13 Dec 2019

Unlike Carl I think I was in the Grace period ;)

bitley

19 Dec 2019

Howdy dowdy pardeners!

I have just now uploaded a brand new version containing a total of 5,759 files & totally 384 unique patches. This one is larger as well, as I added all patches in an All Patches category – tell me if that makes sense or not, otherwise we can get rid of that and save ~150 Mb on the total size.

Lots of inspiring material here now and today I added lush and experimental ambient & LFO & stereo modulating patches.

moneykube

19 Dec 2019

AWESOME... Downloading now

bitley

19 Dec 2019

Good! Tell me what you think after testing :)

michael.jaye

19 Dec 2019

I too haven’t had a chance to do a deep dive into the refill, but if you could add rhythmic pads and sequenced patches I’d be very happy! Apologies if they are in there already and I missed them.

bitley

20 Dec 2019

Quite a few :) But I will do even more if you like that stuff. Download the new version and begin with the Way Beyond patch category.

michael.jaye

20 Dec 2019

bitley wrote:
20 Dec 2019
Quite a few :) But I will do even more if you like that stuff. Download the new version and begin with the Way Beyond patch category.
Good man, I’ll check them out!

bitley

23 Dec 2019

Yeah I'm waiting for your feedback guys ;-)

michael.jaye

23 Dec 2019

I've already starting two tracks while browsing the Refill, so it'd definitaly working for me!

bitley

23 Dec 2019

That's very cool! :) I was just wondering if those rhythmic patches we discussed were of any fascination to you :) They are quite rich and big but can be broken down into more simple ones if that's what you've been looking for.

michael.jaye

07 Jan 2020

bitley wrote:
20 Dec 2019
There's seems to be only 2 or 3 rhythmic type patches (like Lunar Transmission), but those are very nice.

bitley

07 Jan 2020

Hi! Those are the ones I sorted like that but it was just a work that I began doing, to see what you guys would think. There are more rhytmical patches in other categories but I have not "scanned through" this as I was awaiting much more feedback ideally... ;)

moneykube

07 Jan 2020

bitley wrote:
07 Jan 2020
Hi! Those are the ones I sorted like that but it was just a work that I began doing, to see what you guys would think. There are more rhytmical patches in other categories but I have not "scanned through" this as I was awaiting much more feedback ideally... ;)
liking the patches I have checked so far .... but I have been waylaid digging into it all in this season and due to life responsibilities... the patches are great so far... good work. yes a sorting of rythmic patches would be a bonus in any future update... money well spent imo... opens up the vst to new and better things :thumbs_up: Also part of my tardiness is due to working on a demo for a couple of racks I helped test that is way overdue... so been focusing on those racks (2 different newer racks) mainly when musically inclined... anxious to check out more of your patches in the refill and hope to get time soon... like the layers of patches... they function well. :puf_smile:

bitley

08 Jan 2020

Thanks! :) It's always a challenge to try explaining completely new ideas and bending people's minds about what is possible with something "not supposed to do that", the guitar in the demo is an example.

bitley

20 Feb 2020

Cheers! Bitley news today: Mailtime on the FB page lol ;) Have you gotten to know this refill deeply now then guys? I need more input to create more output!

Today's job: Apply for a truck license course: Not enough refill sales that is.

HeresJohnny312

26 Feb 2020

Is this anything new or just old analog stuff sampled?

• Information