TAL U-NO-LX...need a little push.

Discuss VST stuff here!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

29 Nov 2019

Had my eye on the TAL U-NO-LX for ages. It’s on sale until Monday. Does anyone have it and can say something about it just to give me that little push to press the buy button. I did a search for Juno patches in my refills folder and came up with surprisingly few. There’s something just niggling me though that all the sounds are achievable using one of the many other synths I already have.

I’m at work and don’t have my credit card with me but if anyone can just give a reason I’ll buy it when I get home. Thanks.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

raymondh

29 Nov 2019

MrFigg wrote:
29 Nov 2019
Had my eye on the TAL U-NO-LX for ages. It’s on sale until Monday. Does anyone have it and can say something about it just to give me that little push to press the buy button. I did a search for Juno patches in my refills folder and came up with surprisingly few. There’s something just niggling me though that all the sounds are achievable using one of the many other synths I already have.

I’m at work and don’t have my credit card with me but if anyone can just give a reason I’ll buy it when I get home. Thanks.
Definitely grab it! It's an excellent Juno emulator. The paid version sounds better than their free version too btw.

Not just the sound, but the UX. One of the appealing aspects of the Juno was the ease of programming. That, and it was hard to make it sound bad :)

moneykube

29 Nov 2019

60 bucks here...
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... O-LX-Synth and get Nectar Elements free
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Nov 2019

moneykube wrote:
29 Nov 2019
60 bucks here...
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... O-LX-Synth and get Nectar Elements free
Thanks. I saw that. Going to just get it direct from TAL. Save about €16. :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

qn5

01 Dec 2019

This is my most used synth. Absolutely love it. Don't hesitate.
QN5 MUSIC
qn5.com

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Dec 2019

qn5 wrote:
01 Dec 2019
You know, I would but some fucker hit the side of my car this morning at 80km per hour as I was driving home from work and raced away without stopping. If the insurance agree to pay out then I’ll buy it to celebrate. Otherwise I’m eating porridge for the rest of December.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

BananaSkins

01 Dec 2019

MrFigg wrote:
01 Dec 2019
qn5 wrote:
01 Dec 2019
You know, I would but some fucker hit the side of my car this morning at 80km per hour as I was driving home from work and raced away without stopping. If the insurance agree to pay out then I’ll buy it to celebrate. Otherwise I’m eating porridge for the rest of December.
As long as your ok? :shock:

That's the main thing! :thumbs_up:

Living to tell the tale today means you get to buy a VST / RE another day. ;)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Dec 2019

BananaSkins wrote:
01 Dec 2019
MrFigg wrote:
01 Dec 2019

Haha. Thanks I’m fine :). Was just a bit shaken and then a bit pissed off that the driver didn’t bother stopping.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

BananaSkins

01 Dec 2019

MrFigg wrote:
01 Dec 2019
BananaSkins wrote:
01 Dec 2019

Haha. Thanks I’m fine :). Was just a bit shaken and then a bit pissed off that the driver didn’t bother stopping.

No dash-cam footage?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Dec 2019

BananaSkins wrote:
01 Dec 2019
MrFigg wrote:
01 Dec 2019

No dash-cam footage?
No. Here in Sweden people usually do the right thing so there’s no need.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information