Tonic Mint stuff on sale.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Aug 2019

Look. All the Tonic Mint stuff is on sale.

https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/bro ... =Tonicmint
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Vil
RE Developer

20 Aug 2019

MrFigg wrote:
20 Aug 2019
Look. All the Tonic Mint stuff is on sale.

https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/bro ... =Tonicmint
Many people asked, so I had to make a sale... :)
especially for the ChordLine, but of course, all Tonicmint product on sale now...

diminished
Competition Winner

20 Aug 2019

ChordLine is an amazing tool.
I fill it with the chords I like, by just browsing around and finding progressions that go well together. It's like shopping for interesting musical colors. That alone is so worth it.

Here's a little trick:
I then feed those chords into ChordBank by Enlightenspeed and put the ChordBank in front of every instrument, so that all my instruments are submitting to the same chords whenever I need them to. To have those key changes available at your fingertips, I advise you to use a large MIDI keyboard. But you could also split your small keyboard with tools like InRange or the Delta MIDI Computer.
I wish we could apply this globally on regions in the sequencer but for now it's multiple instances of ChordBank on all non-percussive instruments.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

motuscott

20 Aug 2019

diminished wrote:
20 Aug 2019
ChordLine is an amazing tool.
Amazingly amazing.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

DJMaytag

20 Aug 2019

Vil wrote:
20 Aug 2019
Many people asked, so I had to make a sale... :)
especially for the ChordLine, but of course, all Tonicmint product on sale now...
Definitely interested in doing a trial of ChordLine. Maybe I'm using other tools incorrectly (or not enough to master them), but it seem like other similar devices/players haven't had the flexibility to change from v to V when needed in harmonic minor.

Grabbed AB Transpose a couple days ago, as I was looking for precisely this kind of tool to extend the range of the Matrix Patter sequencer (its lowest C is like C1 or something, and I need C-1 for triggering patterns in a VST).

doze

20 Aug 2019

Vil, you need to make a bundle of NoteLimiter, NoteMonitor, and InRange… ;)

Gardinski

20 Aug 2019

doze wrote:
20 Aug 2019
Vil, you need to make a bundle of NoteLimiter, NoteMonitor, and InRange… ;)

Aren't the functions of NoteLimiter effectively included within InRange, anyway? I love InRange, and use it regularly, but can't really see the point of picking up NoteLimiter too. Am I missing something unique about the way NoteLimiter operates? Does it provide additional functionality that can't be reproduced with InRange alone?

(For anyone who may be on the fence about TonicMint's stuff, InRange and Chordline are both essential tools, in my humble opinion. There have been a number of great chordal Player devices released recently, of course, but Chordline really is something special, and offers a fluidity and complexity that isn't quite equalled by anything else, in my estimation.)

Bes
Competition Winner

21 Aug 2019

Gardinski wrote:
20 Aug 2019
Aren't the functions of NoteLimiter effectively included within InRange, anyway?
/quote]

NoteLimiter has the ability to filter notes by Velocity, InRange does not
- Certified Reason expert

Gardinski

22 Aug 2019

Gardinski wrote:
20 Aug 2019
Aren't the functions of NoteLimiter effectively included within InRange, anyway?
Bes wrote:
21 Aug 2019
NoteLimiter has the ability to filter notes by Velocity, InRange does not
Ahhhh! Thank you for pointing out that feature, Bes. I'd overlooked that.

Vil
RE Developer

13 Sep 2019

... few days left... :)

GRB

30 Nov 2019

I've got'em all 7! (1 free :puf_smile: )

Congratulations, most users already have plenty of instruments and probably we ( I ) should focus more on chords and melodies rather than new sounds, so my REs BF shop went straight to you! Thanks for such great software Vil
R12 12.2d36 / Reason+ / R11 Suite - Win10 64bit HP i7 - 32Gb RAM - SSD / Scarlett 2i4 / Novation Launchkey 61 MK3 / Nektar Impact LX61+ / JBL 305 MKII

challism

03 Dec 2019

I picked up both ScaleMatrix and ChordLine during the BF sale. Thank you, TonicMint, these are both great additions to my rack (and to the shop).
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Vil
RE Developer

14 Dec 2019

Thank you so much, guys! :)

• Information