NRS Black Friday/Cyber Monday - 70% SALE

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
NaviRetlav

20 Nov 2019

Video Wide & Blog Post - BLACK FRIDAY-FB.png
Video Wide & Blog Post - BLACK FRIDAY-FB.png (692.16 KiB) Viewed 719 times

The Black Friday sale season has begun! It’s the biggest sale in Navi Retlav Studio, and we do it only once a year! This time you can save up to 70% on all NRS soundware, including impulse responses, ReFills, and hardware synth soundbanks.

To activate the discounts, add our products to the cart and at the checkout page:
Use code NRSBFCMONE to get a 60% discount on a single product.
Use code NRSBFCMTWO to get a 65% discount if you order 2 products.
Use code NRSBFCMMORE to get a 70% discount if you order 3 or more products.

The sale Black Friday/Cyber Monday ends on December 5th!

Don’t forget that until November 30th you can still grab the “Navi Retlav - Moogstalgy” and “Navi Retlav - Dirty Transistor Bass” for free using the NRSFREEMOOG303 code.

Keep in mind that all of the income from this sale directly supports the development of our new products, so the more you buy, the more we can make for you. We wouldn't be here without your help. Thank you and happy holidays!

More at: www.naviretlav.com

Jackjackdaw

20 Nov 2019

Just checking out some of your sounds, the Neptune guitar refill demos sound awesome! I've never heard sampled guitars sound so much like real guitars! Well done.

I just availed myself of your free Moog refill as well, cheers for that.

Despondo
Competition Winner

24 Nov 2019

Jackjackdaw wrote:
20 Nov 2019
Just checking out some of your sounds, the Neptune guitar refill demos sound awesome! I've never heard sampled guitars sound so much like real guitars! Well done.

I just availed myself of your free Moog refill as well, cheers for that.
Just picked up Neptune Guitar and Bass bundle at the discounted price, as well as the Moogstalgy and Dirty Transistor Bass for free. Thanks for pointing me to these and thanks to NRS for creating them.

moneykube

24 Nov 2019

got 6 ... all excellent work
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

• Information