Ancient Civilizations (Trance)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Wav-E

09 Nov 2019

Psytrance Produced in Reason 10.4

Reason Instrument and FX +VST : Serum, Thorn, Kontakt and ANA2
Midi keyboard M-Audio Axiom 61

Key F#
BPM : 142

ENJOY!

aeox
Competition Winner

09 Nov 2019

Insane!

Skimrok

09 Nov 2019

Banging!!!!
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Armoor

09 Nov 2019

Lovin' it!
:reason: Reason 10 - Nektar Impact LX61 - Event TR5 Monitors - IK UNO Synth
https://soundcloud.com/ph4g3th3r4py | https://soundcloud.com/fvmp

DrGOA®

10 Nov 2019

Just my style! 👏

submonsterz

10 Nov 2019

Really enjoyed that. Also transistion well over to mobile phone speaker.
Only thing for me on my not too keen on was the snare was bit weak sounding for me not as hard and in ya face as id like to have heard . But thats all id change or not be too happy with if it had been my tune.
But great job on that one overall.

Periwinkle

10 Nov 2019

Superb! The beginning almost reminded me of a Pat Metheny track. That said, your video did give me a minor epileptic episode, so my lawyers would like to know your email address lol.

Great stuff. Great detail.

.“Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.”

― Banksy

Wav-E

10 Nov 2019

aeox wrote:
09 Nov 2019
Insane!
Skimrok wrote:
09 Nov 2019
Banging!!!!
Armoor wrote:
09 Nov 2019
Lovin' it!
gullum wrote:
10 Nov 2019
I really like it sounds dam good
Thank you ;)
DrGOA® wrote:
10 Nov 2019
Just my style! 👏
Thanks, yep your style...our style :)
Periwinkle wrote:
10 Nov 2019
Superb! The beginning almost reminded me of a Pat Metheny track. That said, your video did give me a minor epileptic episode, so my lawyers would like to know your email address lol.

Great stuff. Great detail.
thank you very much......oh,no...wait....I don´t have an email :D
submonsterz wrote:
10 Nov 2019
Really enjoyed that. Also transistion well over to mobile phone speaker.
Only thing for me on my not too keen on was the snare was bit weak sounding for me not as hard and in ya face as id like to have heard . But thats all id change or not be too happy with if it had been my tune.
But great job on that one overall.
Thank you , about the snare I will check again, but on my headphones I think is loud enought...I must hear again :)

GJBUCKMUSIC

12 Nov 2019

Good sound. How are making your vocal stutters?

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

12 Nov 2019

Sounds awesome! :thumbs_up:
Snare sounds fine to me.

Wav-E

14 Nov 2019

GJBUCKMUSIC wrote:
12 Nov 2019
Good sound. How are making your vocal stutters?
Thanks, I used Infected Mushroom VST called : Gatekeeper
small and usefull vst. I use it for vocals and bass /leads (melodies) but also you can use for chain effect.

Wav-E

14 Nov 2019

visheshl wrote:
13 Nov 2019
Amazing, nice track
TritoneAddiction wrote:
12 Nov 2019
Sounds awesome! :thumbs_up:
Snare sounds fine to me.
PhutureD wrote:
12 Nov 2019
Nice work. Sounds perfect on my old headphones.

Wav-E

14 Nov 2019

PhutureD wrote:
12 Nov 2019
which of those synths did you use in order to make the lead that kicks in at 40sec?
Sample +Synchronous and Gatekeeper
There are many effects in this track and edited samples but the main melodies are made in:
VST Serum
VST Thorn and Ana 2 are also good for EDM music (I used for second main melody ,background melodies, acid main/background melodies and second middle bass sequencer)
Avengers and Hive 2 too, but this time i didn´t use them , maybe on my next project :)

PhutureD

14 Nov 2019

Wav-E wrote:
14 Nov 2019
PhutureD wrote:
12 Nov 2019
which of those synths did you use in order to make the lead that kicks in at 40sec?
Sample +Synchronous and Gatekeeper
There are many effects in this track and edited samples but the main melodies are made in:
VST Serum
VST Thorn and Ana 2 are also good for EDM music (I used for second main melody ,background melodies, acid main/background melodies and second middle bass sequencer)
Avengers and Hive 2 too, but this time i didn´t use them , maybe on my next project :)
You should try adding an extremely short delay , less than 100ms before sychronous and gatekeeper , with a long feedback
so that the sample becomes unrecognizable. Im using specdelay for this purpose. or even fracture XT or any other buffer/graindelay device before the gates, helps to change the way the samples sound. Edvin uses a combination of access virus and Spire mainly for his sample packs, hence the question. Good job on the mix. Thorn is great, I havent used it much as im still experimenting a lot with grain and europa, and thor is pretty much a staple device in all my projects and slowly introducing other synths as I progress. Europa is extremely powerful.

Wav-E

15 Nov 2019

PhutureD wrote:
14 Nov 2019

You should try adding an extremely short delay , less than 100ms before sychronous and gatekeeper , with a long feedback
so that the sample becomes unrecognizable. Im using specdelay for this purpose. or even fracture XT or any other buffer/graindelay device before the gates, helps to change the way the samples sound. Edvin uses a combination of access virus and Spire mainly for his sample packs, hence the question. Good job on the mix. Thorn is great, I havent used it much as im still experimenting a lot with grain and europa, and thor is pretty much a staple device in all my projects and slowly introducing other synths as I progress. Europa is extremely powerful.
:thumbs_up:
Thanks for the tip/info.
About Europa ,I know that is powerfull ,I used in my few tracks and I will use in my next track "Key of life" (called like the europa preset)

Cole Stockstill

16 Nov 2019

The flute at the beginning and the trance bassline sound nice. Are those both serum patches? All in all awesome song!

bossa
Competition Winner

16 Nov 2019

Please make a song in the style of the beginning!

Wav-E

19 Nov 2019

Cole Stockstill wrote:
16 Nov 2019
The flute at the beginning and the trance bassline sound nice. Are those both serum patches? All in all awesome song!
Thanks ;)

the bassline are from 2 diffrend edited rex files

the "Flute" is an instrument called Duduk and is from the Kontakt VST- library : Ventus Winds Duduk

Wav-E

19 Nov 2019

bossa wrote:
16 Nov 2019
Please make a song in the style of the beginning!
:) :thumbs_up:
If you think more ethnic, yes I hope I will make soon ethnic EDM or maybe ethnic/orchestral track

• Information