Authorizer Problems

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
earwig83

30 Oct 2019

__________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by earwig83 on 11 Dec 2019, edited 3 times in total.

Scheff

30 Oct 2019

Same thing here!
Reason 11, MacBook Pro

wendylou

30 Oct 2019

Same here. When I first had an Authorizer issue after upgrading to Reason Studio 11, I resolved that by using "Sync All". But tonight, after updating two Kuassa RE's, I can't get it to write the licenses, so Reason presents me with the sign-in option. I also tried Repairing the keys, and it spins endlessly while attempting to fix my iMac license, and the other two keys is says: "No Ignition Key found" and "No Balance found". I am on Catalina and realize they have yet to complete their testing.
:puf_smile: http://www.galxygirl.com -- :reason: user since 2002

RoryM0

31 Oct 2019

Yes same here since yesterday. I updated MagmaSonic Classic Filter and the 'writing licences...' message just stays displayed indefinitely. Cannot open Reason now without clicking the online authorisation button each time! Authorizer Ver 2.9.5d1 Build 353, Windows 8.1 64bit, Reason 10.4d4 Build 9878. Bit annoying tbh.

Edit: I don't have Balance or an Ignition key.

Neo

31 Oct 2019

I updated Quadelectras 7R-909 and have had issues myself.
"Please wait while this key is being repaired." Solid and wont move
Authorizer "Writing licenses..." just spinning..

Solution attempts:
-Account sign in and out on Firefox/Microsoft Edge
-Deleted the last RE and re-installed.
-Updated CodeMeter.

Morning all.. Melbourne Australia here, 1am

Reason 10.4d4

-

Edit 2.11.19 | All working* fine now.
Last edited by Neo on 02 Nov 2019, edited 1 time in total.
:reason: :re: :ignition: Atari 1040ST | R11 Suite 🡭 R12 | i7 | RME

MrFigg
Competition Winner

31 Oct 2019

Neo wrote:
31 Oct 2019
I updated Quadelectras 7R-909 and have had issues myself.
"Please wait while this key is being repaired." Solid and wont move
Authorizer "Writing licenses..." just spinning..

Solution attempts:
-Account sign in and out on Firefox/Microsoft Edge
-Deleted the last RE and re-installed.
-Updated CodeMeter.

Morning all.. Melbourne Australia here, 1am

Reason 10.4d4
Yep. Been like that a while. Days. I’ve already said that I know this is not an official Propellerheads help desk BUT I’m completely certain that they’ve read these posts and are aware of the problem. Maybe it’s policy that they don’t get involved but a simple “we’re working on it” would put a lot of minds at rest.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Brian

31 Oct 2019

same problem after updating MagmaSonic Classic Filter. Authorizer says "writing licenses..." but won't finish. When try to manage licenses on the Web the message "Please wait while this key is being repaired" is shown but nothing happend

wendylou

31 Oct 2019

FYI I have just reported the Authorizer issues to ReasonStudios to make sure they are aware. I told them a lot of us are having the issue.

xboix

31 Oct 2019

Has the support backlog improved? It was appalling a few weeks ago. Not sure if it was just the normal rush of a new release or if there were some specific problems with it?

Brian013

01 Nov 2019

Authorizer problem is solved. reason starts normally with all REs

wendylou

01 Nov 2019

Brian013 wrote:
01 Nov 2019
Authorizer problem is solved. reason starts normally with all REs
Mine as well as of today.

earwig83

04 Nov 2019

__________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by earwig83 on 11 Dec 2019, edited 1 time in total.

illlumen

08 Nov 2019

Still on R10.4, but similar problem: Hey there.
I deauthorized my licenses on Balance.Before I had 3 licenses running: Codemeter stick, Balance and and another computer
Now I can`t authorize the Balance again. I already tried to authorize it via "Authorize Computer and Keys" on the homepage, but it doesn't seem possible.

I opened a ticket. Here‘s what the props answered:
„You haven't lost a licence - just a method of using the licence. The licence that you purchased is still registered to your account. Previously there were three possible methods of using your licence to authorise the software, now there are only two possible methods.“

Sounds like a polite way to tell me: Sorry, but you are f***ed and we don't care anymore.

Be warned: IF YOU ARE STILL ON R10 AND BALANCE STILL WORKS AS A DONGLE - DO NOT DEAUTHORIZE IT!

moneykube

08 Nov 2019

illlumen wrote:
08 Nov 2019
I deauthorized my licenses on Balance.Before I had 3 licenses running: Codemeter stick, Balance and and another computer
Now I can`t authorize the Balance again. I already tried to authorize it via "Authorize Computer and Keys" on the homepage, but it doesn't seem possible.

„You haven't lost a licence - just a method of using the licence. The licence that you purchased is still registered to your account. Previously there were three possible methods of using your licence to authorise the software, now there are only two possible methods.“

Sounds like a polite way to tell me: Sorry, but you are f***ed and we don't care anymore.

Be warned: IF YOU ARE STILL ON R10 AND BALANCE STILL WORKS AS A DONGLE - DO NOT DEAUTHORIZE IT!
:o :o :shock: wow... ain't that a kick in the head... very sad
thought only 11 ... but 10 as well... shocking really... scratches head about direction of RS... and the death of rewire as well... wow
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

illlumen

08 Nov 2019

moneykube wrote:
08 Nov 2019
illlumen wrote:
08 Nov 2019

:o :o :shock: wow... ain't that a kick in the head... very sad
thought only 11 ... but 10 as well... shocking really... scratches head about direction of RS... and the death of rewire as well... wow
Too many sad things happening. Moaning makes them even worse. I'm still with you: The direction in which RS is heading worries me too. I've got absolutely no urge to upgrade to R11. Until I can't see any real improvement I am going stop my support for their products, too.

orthodox
RE Developer

08 Nov 2019

illlumen wrote:
08 Nov 2019
I would try to temporarily downgrade Authorizer (and Codemeter maybe) to an older version. They still offer it for download: https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us ... r-Download

• Information