Who Wants a free Parsec 2 Refill?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
apoc123
RE Developer

07 Nov 2019

Download it here before it's not free anymore:
https://www.dnalabssoftware.com/free-refills

Patch Preview:
https://soundcloud.com/user-666326530/dream-oasis-demo

Tons of other Cool Refills here:
https://www.dnalabssoftware.com/reason-refills
DREAM+OASIS+360+ART.png
DREAM+OASIS+360+ART.png (91.83 KiB) Viewed 1258 times

PARSEC 2 DREAM OASIS REFILL
FREE

Reason 6.5 or later & Parsec 2 Synthesizer required for compatibility.

Patches for Propellerhead’s Parsec 2 Synthesizer Rack Extension

New, dreamy, and wet…. The Parsec 2 Dream Oasis Refill boasts extremely high quality patches designed to express the dreamy power of the Parsec 2 Synthesizer Rack Extension. This sound bank has a healthy and unheard palette of unique new sounds ranging from sick filtered pads, wet club leads, gated synths, crisp bells, synthetic choirs, to epic plucked synths and huge trunk shattering bass. This refill has 202 patches. The Parsec 2 Dream Oasis Refill will definitely elevate the creativity in any producer or artist!

CONTENT DETAILS:

▪ 202 Total patches

▪ Every patch has unique effects and modulation assigned

▪ 3 Basses

▪ 25 Bells

▪ 1 Brass

▪ 10 Choirs

▪ 26 Gated

▪ 7 Key

▪ 40 Leads

▪ 13 Mono Synths

▪ 34 Pads

▪ 9 Plucked

▪ 1 Synthetic Piano

▪ 27 Poly Synths

▪ 2 Strings

▪ 2 Textures

▪ 1 Vox

▪ 1 Woodwind

Simone Lombardo

07 Nov 2019

I can't download it without specifying a payment method, is there an alternative download link or something?

ShelLuser

07 Nov 2019

Sorry for being "that" guy but that's not really free stuff. It requires you to register, so you want to know my e-mail address. It may look free, but in the end I'm 'paying' with providing an e-mail address which can then be used for commercial purposes (in all fairness: I didn't read any privacy statements regarding my data but if I recall correctly there also weren't any).

Not a big deal for some but yah... I think it's a little bit misleading. Also because there are plenty of companies who provide free stuff which you can grab "just like that".
--- :reason:

littlejam

07 Nov 2019

heyhey,

thanks for the heads up
grabbed it quickly
nice sounds

also grabbed a lot of the free vsts in the other thread

starting to feel like christmas

mahalos,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

orthodox
RE Developer

07 Nov 2019

ShelLuser wrote:
07 Nov 2019
Sorry for being "that" guy but that's not really free stuff. It requires you to register, so you want to know my e-mail address. It may look free, but in the end I'm 'paying' with providing an e-mail address which can then be used for commercial purposes (in all fairness: I didn't read any privacy statements regarding my data but if I recall correctly there also weren't any).
It takes 3 minutes to get a new e-mail, and one more minute to delete it when you're done with registration.

xboix

07 Nov 2019

Or just invent an email address and see if they give you a download link on the web page rather than emailing it to you.

apoc123
RE Developer

07 Nov 2019

Simone Lombardo wrote:
07 Nov 2019
I can't download it without specifying a payment method, is there an alternative download link or something?
You can leave the payment part blank and download it for free!

Simone Lombardo

07 Nov 2019

apoc123 wrote:
07 Nov 2019
Simone Lombardo wrote:
07 Nov 2019
You can leave the payment part blank and download it for free!
Uhm, actually the checkout page kept asking me to complete some required fields, but at the end I managed to solve the problem by simply filling them with random letters.
Anyway, thank you very much for this "gift". Actually I don't even have Parsec, but fuck it, free sounds! :refill: :cool: :refill:

soroc sosta

07 Nov 2019

HeY I Do! Thanks Apoc! :-D

ShelLuser

07 Nov 2019

orthodox wrote:
07 Nov 2019
It takes 3 minutes to get a new e-mail, and one more minute to delete it when you're done with registration.
I know that, you know that, $newbie might not know. But all of that doesn't matter, my point still stands: this isn't really free.

(edit)
Simone Lombardo wrote:
07 Nov 2019
Actually I don't even have Parsec, but fuck it, free sounds! :refill: :cool: :refill:
lol! Loving your post, hope this works out for ya!
--- :reason:

• Information