License not issued, please contact support

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
reddust

06 Nov 2019

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if any of you is also seeing this message when paying the rest amount of a rent-to-own product or maybe in some an other kind of purchase in the Reason shop. I'm getting it for the third time as I am paying out some of my rent-to-own devices, but I am actually having no problems with the software, which appears in my account as completely payed after that and I can use the devices on Reason without a problem as well.

I wonder if this message comes when you cannot open Reason's license manager directly after purchase (I'm not buying from my PC, where I have Reason's license manager installed) or if it's something wrong with the website's code showing the wrong message, in their backend everything seems to be working fine.

Do you think I should contact support anyways or is this already a known issue in this community?
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-06 um 13.00.35.png
Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-06 um 13.00.35.png (109.13 KiB) Viewed 264 times

Despondo
Competition Winner

06 Nov 2019

I believe I had a similar issue when I got to the end of my rent-to-own on an RE a few months ago. It eventually cleared itself out. Perhaps it's a manual setting on their end?

reddust

07 Nov 2019

I guess it is, the other devices I purchased are working fine since months and I got the same error. Good to know I'm not the only one who have had this

• Information