01 Nov 2019

As the title says.
Worth getting?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

01 Nov 2019

Yes!
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

xboix

01 Nov 2019

That's two months in a row that the PB freebie is of no interest to me. Another month and I might stop looking at their site. :(

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Nov 2019

xboix wrote:
01 Nov 2019
That's two months in a row that the PB freebie is of no interest to me. Another month and I might stop looking at their site. :(
You’ll be fine man. This one is only for a week. Stay strong.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

dvdrtldg

03 Nov 2019

Tell you what, I picked up Nectar and it seems ok, but the $5 plugin I bought to get it is a fucking beast

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 917-Convex

Filter / pitch shifter / delay unit, very flexible and fun. Highly recommended

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Nov 2019

dvdrtldg wrote:
03 Nov 2019
Tell you what, I picked up Nectar and it seems ok, but the $5 plugin I bought to get it is a fucking beast

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 917-Convex

Filter / pitch shifter / delay unit, very flexible and fun. Highly recommended
Aaaa. Glitchmachines. Got ‘em all except Palindrome my friend. Greeeeat stuff.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

EdGrip

04 Nov 2019

Someone said they weren't keen on Valhalla's GUIs - Glitchmachines GUIs always make me want to throw my phone across the room in fear and disgust.

It's the reason I've never tried them, and I see you can get almost all of them on PB for about £15 all in, and I'm still thinking it's not worth the risk to my mental health that looking at those GUIs might pose.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 Nov 2019

EdGrip wrote:
04 Nov 2019
Someone said they weren't keen on Valhalla's GUIs - Glitchmachines GUIs always make me want to throw my phone across the room in fear and disgust.

It's the reason I've never tried them, and I see you can get almost all of them on PB for about £15 all in, and I'm still thinking it's not worth the risk to my mental health that looking at those GUIs might pose.
Your mental health will be more in danger from the sounds they make. Brilliant. Every single one of them. Buy buy buy.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

04 Nov 2019

EdGrip wrote:
04 Nov 2019

I agree to the GUI design and also to the workflow. They make me wanting to kick the dev in the b*tt. But the fx itself is quite cool, espcially if you are into glitching stuff and for that price, you get some interesting things to play around with. Its the price of a pizza+coke. Note, that there are some additional sales on PB with additional Glitchmachines plugins.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 Nov 2019

Just waiting on Palindrome
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

EdGrip

04 Nov 2019

Okay, say I was to get just one, while they're all on sale - which one has the best ratio of fun sounds vs the trauma and flashbacks caused by seeing the interface?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 Nov 2019

EdGrip wrote:
04 Nov 2019
Okay, say I was to get just one, while they're all on sale - which one has the best ratio of fun sounds vs the trauma and flashbacks caused by seeing the interface?
Stop it!!!! Get ‘em all.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Periwinkle

04 Nov 2019

I picked them up a while ago from PB. It’s true that the GUI is butt-ugly. It’s not that they have to create a fancy skeuomorphic UI like Waves or SoftPoo. After all, the FabFilter plugs have beautiful, usable interfaces.

My main issue with Glitchmachines is that although they can create wonderful brain-bending effects, they always seem a little too extreme and not so usable in the context of my material.

— sent from the sickbed of a man dying of man-flu.

.“Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.”

― Banksy

reddust

04 Nov 2019

I like Glitchmachines but I agree they should hire a new graphic designer, if they have one at all...

By the way, I think Neutron Elements as a freebie is totally worth

Armoor

04 Nov 2019

EdGrip wrote:
04 Nov 2019
Polygon - pretty straight forward to use.

Don't forget the free ones too. Fracture & Hysteresis
:reason: Reason 10 - Nektar Impact LX61 - Event TR5 Monitors - IK UNO Synth
https://soundcloud.com/ph4g3th3r4py | https://soundcloud.com/fvmp

PhutureD

11 Nov 2019

Armoor wrote:
04 Nov 2019
EdGrip wrote:
04 Nov 2019
Polygon - pretty straight forward to use.

Don't forget the free ones too. Fracture & Hysteresis
I agree on getting polygon. It's way more easier to get your head around this one than any of the other FX devices.
Keep in mind that it is a sampler.
Good luck. I would also look at getting all of the sample packs which are on sale.

• Information