Lectric Panda Procedurally Generated Refills

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bigguy1

13 Oct 2019

Today I found the Refills from Lectric Panda. Most of them just work fine, but to me it seems that the following Refills are empty:
Lectric Panda Generates Quad
Lectric Panda vs Noise Engineering
Lectric Panda vs Noise Engineering Vol 2
Lectric Panda Generates Polar

What am I doing wrong?

Loque

13 Oct 2019

np here. Try to redownload.
Reason12, Win10

diminished
Competition Winner

13 Oct 2019

bigguy1 wrote:
13 Oct 2019
Today I found the Refills from Lectric Panda. Most of them just work fine, but to me it seems that the following Refills are empty:
Lectric Panda Generates Quad
Lectric Panda vs Noise Engineering
Lectric Panda vs Noise Engineering Vol 2
Lectric Panda Generates Polar

What am I doing wrong?
Just a guess, but close the orange thing on the top of the browser..
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

bigguy1

13 Oct 2019

Redownload did not help. I tried with Reason 10 and the demo of Reason 11. And the "orange thing" is closed :-)

Have you just downloaded the Refills? Maybe its just broken now and was good a while ago when you downloaded?

diminished
Competition Winner

13 Oct 2019

Ok weird, while most of your examples work fine here, Noise Eng v1 was empty too. I saw three folders but no repatch files. I'm investigating.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

diminished
Competition Winner

13 Oct 2019

Okay I guess that's because I don't own NE Bundle v1. Panda's Resonans Refill is empty, too.
Do you own Quad, Polar and the Noise Engineering bundles?

bigguy1

13 Oct 2019

So Quad is not Quad Note Generator but a Synth RE by Rob Papen. No I don't own any of them. I'll try and download the Trial of Polar...

bigguy1

13 Oct 2019

Yes Polar now works. You found out diminished :-) Have a good evening!

diminished
Competition Winner

13 Oct 2019

:sherlockholmes:

Now, that's an interesting "feature".
Reason being able to detect and hide the repatches from you means they could easily include a warning in the browser when a patch contains a device you're missing.
But a (re)patch is shown to you if you own at least one device from it, even if it's just a combinator from what I can tell.

Yet another thing to add on the browser fixlist...

• Information