fun night party in my village is our eldest one birthday to night and we are so drink in strong rum juice to night this

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
way2cool

10 Oct 2019

all my friend and elders and family and other people have gather here and with so loud music to night and we cook so much pigs like in Hawaii in the beach the moon so big almost fill and so perfect and pretty and no cloud but is a few and we are had such an giant fire we throw things in there to forget like evil thing or all my letter from last girlfriend that make me cry to much or a bad memory thing every person throw a different things in ther fire what is a dear personal sad or mad or bad thing and we were so drunk still right now is so fun we celebrate my eldest in respect from our village to him and every us give him gift I make him a carved orca and paint it with my blood and some forest ink and we soon to drink the flower juice to welcome those good spirit on our village and heart, then tomorrow we all are going on a quest and dance together again tomorrow is the sacred day to us in this year and we drink more flower juice and we each need to go out alone out to the forest and not allowing us back unto god bless us we bring a animal with no weapon but my feet hurts on to much dancing to night hahahaha

MrFigg
Competition Winner

10 Oct 2019

Love your posts man...but you must be a writer or an artist as well as a musician (and hunter) right?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

way2cool

10 Oct 2019

we do not have much modern thing beside online in occasion we farm and dance and hunt and play together with the ball or a swim in ocean and some time we make a party special days and my musics help me to became rich some day and my family move to America yes and we have many artist here we sell it to tourist

diminished
Competition Winner

10 Oct 2019

Always writing at 4:47am Costa Rica local time. You're an early bird, aren't you ;)
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

way2cool

10 Oct 2019

they all say me awake before the rooster”but to night all us awake in party all this night I may be sick now for a time frame now the flower juice we drink now and startto feel the good ghost coming visit here those experience feeling scare me some however now I’m put my phone back offgoodby

MrFigg
Competition Winner

10 Oct 2019

Hahahaha man. If I had a TV Channel I'd sign you directly for two seasons with an option on 3.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Last Alternative

11 Oct 2019

I don’t get it... Glad I’m a normal American...
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

MannequinRaces

11 Oct 2019

Last Alternative wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Normal is overrated, especially if you're a musician, lol.

gullum

11 Oct 2019

MannequinRaces wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Last Alternative wrote:
11 Oct 2019
are you sure you didn't mean "Normal is overrated, especially if you're a American, lol." :D

MrFigg
Competition Winner

11 Oct 2019

gullum wrote:
11 Oct 2019
MannequinRaces wrote:
11 Oct 2019

are you sure you didn't mean "Normal is overrated, especially if you're a American, lol." :D
“Unexpected “ maybe.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information