Eventide Instant Flanger/Phaser II: Any opinions?

Discuss VST stuff here!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

07 Oct 2019

Eventude Instant Phaser and Flanger mkII are on sale for $24 in JRRshop with the code Group. Anybody used ‘em? Is there something special with them or are they just more of the same? Thanks.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

07 Oct 2019

Curious about Eventide opinions too. What i tried from them is absolutely uber crap with awful sound quality.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

07 Oct 2019

Guess it’s just you and me then Loque. :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

dvdrtldg

07 Oct 2019

Loque wrote:
07 Oct 2019
Curious about Eventide opinions too. What i tried from them is absolutely uber crap with awful sound quality.
Including Blackhole? everyone raves about that reverb

NekujaK

07 Oct 2019

I don't like their 2016 reverb - and don't know about their other fx. However I really dig the Elevate mastering limiter (more than just a limiter, it's basically an all-in-one mastering tool), but of course, it's developed by Newfangled Audio and Eventide seems to just be the distributor.

I just tried Elevate for the first time on a recent project, just to get a quick master done, and was really impressed with how it shaped the sound even before I started making tweaks.
wreaking havoc with :reason: since 2.5
:arrow: https://soundcloud.com/nekujak-donnay/sets

chk071

09 Oct 2019

I really love their reverbs (Blackhole, UltraReverb, SP2016), and most of their other plugins sound great as well. I wasn't too impressed by Instant Phaser though, to me, it sort of has a lo-fi vintage sound I don't quite dig. My favorite Phaser by far is the Softube Fix Phaser, that one sounds absolutely incredible. Only problem is that it fries my CPU for breakfast. :cry:
:reason: :rebirth:

• Information