Climate Change [Solved!]

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
reggie1979

05 Oct 2019

doubled, sorry.

jam-s

05 Oct 2019

reggie1979 wrote:
05 Oct 2019
EnochLight wrote:
04 Oct 2019

You seem to have your timescales confused. The sun won’t go red giant for another 5 billion years. ;) Try again. :lol:
You're ignorance is unparalleled. We don't have to go "red giant" in order for the sun to expand. Just another troll trying to have the last word :)

Don't take my word for it, look it up (since unsubstantiated facts seems to be your calling card)
You were asked to present the source for this "the sun/solar system is getting hotter" theory. As you brought it up the burden of proof is on your side and you have to present some facts to proof this theory. Asking Enoch to "look it up" is not how this game works.

EnochLight

05 Oct 2019

reggie1979 wrote:
05 Oct 2019
You're ignorance is unparalleled. We don't have to go "red giant" in order for the sun to expand. Just another troll trying to have the last word :)

Don't take my word for it, look it up (since unsubstantiated facts seems to be your calling card)
First, the burden of proof lies on you. You’re the one making these claims without providing evidence. Second, stop the name calling and personal attack. If you’re unwilling to engage in a reasonable debate, then step away. Or get banned. Your choice.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

demt

06 Oct 2019

ah hah https://www.moortrees.org/wp-content/u ... Vision.pdf
now we dont have any excuse we need new leaders hah seriously find a cause you can buy into isnt yet compulsery and a nice sit back n relaxe while somebody else fixes it is acceptable due to the complexity of the world wide argument im just glad england is doing something. now we need the press and there so hard hitting that mental casualities litter the land
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

reggie1979

06 Oct 2019

jam-s wrote:
05 Oct 2019
reggie1979 wrote:
05 Oct 2019

You were asked to present the source for this "the sun/solar system is getting hotter" theory. As you brought it up the burden of proof is on your side and you have to present some facts to proof this theory. Asking Enoch to "look it up" is not how this game works.
You guys are taking me WAY to serious.

The fact is YOU don't know, and I DON'T KNOW. Neither of us are scientists. I've never once said that people are not at least partially to blame.

As far the sun getting bigger, go do your own research. Do you really think I care about random people on the internet believing me or not?

reggie1979

06 Oct 2019

reggie1979 wrote:
06 Oct 2019
jam-s wrote:
05 Oct 2019

You guys are taking me WAY to serious.

The fact is YOU don't know, and I DON'T KNOW. Neither of us are scientists. I've never once said that people are not at least partially to blame.

As far the sun getting bigger, go do your own research. Do you really think I care about random people on the internet believing me or not?
I'm asking you to prove that people are causing it. Can you? Of course you can't. You just blindly believe what you want (that bogus 3% crap that you CANNOT prove)

Ga head, show me how wrong I am? Ga head, post more bogus nonsense that is opinion. I'm not going to waste my time convincing 4 people on the internet something that is scientific fact. GA head, I dare you.

EnochLight

06 Oct 2019

:roll: :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

WongoTheSane

07 Oct 2019

By the grace of this enlightening discussion, we consider that the climate change problem has been solved.

Also, we're an Emsworth away from Godwin's point, so this thread is locked.

• Information