Anybody explain for me what LoopCloud is?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
MrFigg
Competition Winner

02 Oct 2019

LoopCloud 5 bundle (3 sound packs) is free with any purchase on Plugin Boutique just now. I read what it is and I watched a video of a guy walking about with a laptop and not much else happening. Looks to me just like a shop with cloud storage. Would that be right or is it something good/ worth getting? Anybody tell me in simple terms? Thanks :).
Last edited by MrFigg on 02 Oct 2019, edited 1 time in total.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Oquasec

02 Oct 2019

Splice.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

dezma

02 Oct 2019

Loopcloud is a tool mainly for purchasing samples and sample packs online, but it also lets you handle your personal sample database (on harddisk).
You can use it free or subscribe.

I actually used it a lot when reason was my main DAW as a workaround for missing reason functionality like previewing WAV loops in sync and as a capable indexed sample browser which can find samples in a few seconds instead of one hour.

You do need to add it as a VST instrument and launch it separately.

Just try it out, it's free.

PhillipOrdonez

02 Oct 2019

Nice tool for managing your sample library, mangling loops/samples on the fly before importing into daw, always on time and on key (has tools for pitching, pattern) It doubles as a shop and has free samples regularly (even daily?).

MrFigg
Competition Winner

02 Oct 2019

Aahh. Right. Thanks. Understand now. Don’t think it’s anything I need. Thanks again.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information