Tonight (Tech-House)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Zac

29 Sep 2019

(Radio Mix) by Zac Scott

david1806

29 Sep 2019

Sounding nice zac.... Is the main rhythm a loop? Maybe program some parts, get a bit of variety in there, some fills maybe? Can't beat a good snare roll zac! I think I would give the mix a touch up as well, but this is all subjective - I am sure it would still move a dance floor.....

I am giving a few of the latest posts with people tracks a listen. I am going to post up my own remix shortly, and I don't expect people do take the time to listen to me if I don't do the same. Although it is good to check out other peoples work anyway, but even so......ok, lecture over!!

I can't really give too much in some comments, because they are genres' of music that I don't create myself - although obviously I listen to many, many types of tracks, so I can still appreciate good music!

Zac

30 Sep 2019

david1806 wrote:
29 Sep 2019
Sounding nice zac.... Is the main rhythm a loop? Maybe program some parts, get a bit of variety in there, some fills maybe? Can't beat a good snare roll zac! I think I would give the mix a touch up as well, but this is all subjective - I am sure it would still move a dance floor.....

I am giving a few of the latest posts with people tracks a listen. I am going to post up my own remix shortly, and I don't expect people do take the time to listen to me if I don't do the same. Although it is good to check out other peoples work anyway, but even so......ok, lecture over!!

I can't really give too much in some comments, because they are genres' of music that I don't create myself - although obviously I listen to many, many types of tracks, so I can still appreciate good music!
Thanks. Any pointers on the mix are appreciated. And although the hihats are loops I could have done more with the kick, snare/clap... oh well. Might do a longer mix and fix.

Really liked your 'Liverpool' rework :)

Skimrok

30 Sep 2019

Sounds cool to me :thumbs_up:
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

david1806

02 Oct 2019

Zac wrote:
30 Sep 2019
david1806 wrote:
29 Sep 2019

Really liked your 'Liverpool' rework :)
Thanks!!

I have entered a remix competition, they want an EDM/Dance, house mix - I think you should give it a go zac, I really do. If you want the heads up let me know and I'll give you the details. I have entered myself - why not? And it's good practice - they provide ALL the sample stems, and it's a tune by The Chainsmokers - Grammy winners no less!!! Ya never know!!

Look at me - 5.44 in the AM - buying a new copy of Reason is fucking killing me...LOL!!!

Zac

02 Oct 2019

Post me a link and I'll have a look. Thanks

• Information