This Forum

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

Yep I wrote in another thread that I'm thinking about limiting my RT visits too.
Of course people should write whatever they want, even if it's super negative. There's no point in pretending to feel positive about something if you don't. No one is here to read fake opinions.
But I'll admit it. I'm one of the "sensitive" ones. Reading too much of the negative all the time, or all the back and forth arguing affects me. It's like why am I here, if I feel worse after a RT visit?

Maybe I'll try to focus on the more productive aspects of this forum, like the Reason music thread or specific help questions.
I actually thought about creating some sort of Reason 11 music making thread. A place where people can show off bits of music where they used the new R11 effect devices or the Suite instruments.
But after experiencing MAJOR crippling bugs myself in R11 I can't even finish the R11 track I was working on. So my excitement for R11 pretty much died instantly unfortunately. Maybe later when RS have fixed these R11 issues.

So now I'm back to R10. At least the Suite instruments I paid for work in R10 too. But it's still a bummer to have paid €129 for a product that's so buggy I can't use it.

I'm rambling at this point. Maybe I should go make some music. Bye bye.

VariableX

01 Oct 2019

well l've either been completely oblivious to whats been going on or missed the kaffufle and hulabaloo :?:

dusan.cani

01 Oct 2019

way2cool wrote:
01 Oct 2019
to add in some joy- I’m am love now playing with my new daw reason make me happy again after before this time period so depress just lay in my bed watching my goldfish and he see those tears on my eyes, I seen no future in my life beside now I do :) this toy sounds like Christmas in my ears the way to make all my musics like always I hear these in my head so better then protool or all of the other one
Go to the nature, connect with nature. It heals us ;)

Personally I consider this forum friendly. Nothing bad happens here :)

diminished
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

Maybe, just maybe, it's the update that pisses people off right now. For whatever reason - bugs, half-assed features, lack of features, company policy.

Not the general negativity in this forum. This place is full of people who care about Reason. But now even the positive crowd voices concerns, to say the least.

Please think about it. For me it's pretty telling that even an enthusiast and advocate like TritoneAddiction did a 180 now (a legit one, bugged SW is no fun). Boingy likes the Rack, but couldn't care less about curved automation.

Having that said, toxicity has been here LONG before the update arrived.

Of course, and especially if you're easily influenced by negative comments, it's not a bad idea to simply duck and wait for the storm to pass. I can relate. BUT:

I'd love everyone to take a look at selig. Probably no one else knows about Reason's shortcomings like he does. And he's not afraid to name them. And what does he do? Still giving advice, still helping. In that regard, he's my role model. Let's all be a little more selig!
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

rcbuse
RE Developer

01 Oct 2019

muckmclane wrote:
30 Sep 2019
rcbuse wrote:
30 Sep 2019
We could all stand to listen to this
Heres the Nostromo version 🎉:

Thats just fantastic.

reggie1979

01 Oct 2019

hurricane wrote:
30 Sep 2019
Loque wrote:
30 Sep 2019

And some users lack sensitivity...
And some users are babies, it sounds like.

Ha, I'm laughing again.
Isn't it nice, people laughing at others and being insensitive? I mean, god forbid, people getting along. Now, go back to survivor and breaking bad and leave us reasonable people alone.

guitfnky

01 Oct 2019

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
diminished wrote:
01 Oct 2019
Maybe, just maybe, it's the update that pisses people off right now. For whatever reason - bugs, half-assed features, lack of features, company policy.

Not the general negativity in this forum. This place is full of people who care about Reason. But now even the positive crowd voices concerns, to say the least.

Please think about it. For me it's pretty telling that even an enthusiast and advocate like TritoneAddiction did a 180 now (a legit one, bugged SW is no fun). Boingy likes the Rack, but couldn't care less about curved automation.

Having that said, toxicity has been here LONG before the update arrived.

Of course, and especially if you're easily influenced by negative comments, it's not a bad idea to simply duck and wait for the storm to pass. I can relate. BUT:

I'd love everyone to take a look at selig. Probably no one else knows about Reason's shortcomings like he does. And he's not afraid to name them. And what does he do? Still giving advice, still helping. In that regard, he's my role model. Let's all be a little more selig!
👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

Sorped

01 Oct 2019

WongoTheSane wrote:
30 Sep 2019
Reasonable man wrote:
30 Sep 2019
The guys who run the Forum i'm assuming have full time jobs and commitments other than this website but this forum needs a 'Reason Vst' header/section on the front of the website.That way all the guys who dont use reason the daw can put all their vst stuff in there . Alot of wires are getting crossed in this place . the vst and he daw are seperate things.
There ia a general, Rack extension , Vst section ...the forum i think now just needs a 'Reason Vst' section.
Yes, coming soon! Time is the only issue.

BTW, boingy, you have to fill form 152-A-B25 in triplicate before you leave. Welcome to Hotel ReasonTalk!
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!
Alio Modo: SoundCloud
-----------
Born to lose, live to win.
Don't forget to back up your projects! :thumbs_up:

Heigen5

01 Oct 2019

Oh that Seeeeelig!
*Sorry, couldn't help myself*

Heigen5

01 Oct 2019

I'm sure Selig and lots of the folks here are nice and all though... please carry on. (I raise my hat to all those being nice and positive in this cruel world). :thumbs_up: :puf_smile: :puf_smile: :puf_smile:

• Information